Unban Request.
Your name: Dimitris

Your SteamID: 
STEAM_0:0:127839448

Your ban ID: 80537

Banned by: Narcotic

Reason: BRA (87666) - Attempting to glitch to avoid RP situation. | Breaking FearRP. | Extended due to Last Chance.

Involved: Just me.

Why we should unban you:

Greetings,

it has been a good 5 months since I got banned from FL services. Although as shown on my previous UBR I disagree with the banning reason as suiciding to avoid the RP situation was not my intention. 
However since there no other evidence other than the video I do see how bad the situation looks for me. In addition to that, I do see how I could have easily handled the situation way better than I did and I could have avoided being banned in the first place.

So what I am asking for is to be forgiven for my actions, I understand a player with my experience could have handled the situation a lot better and I will from now on if I get given the chance. Not being able to play on FL for 5 months has been pretty hard and I will be making sure not to get myself in such a situation again.
Once again sorry for handling the situation that way.

Have a good day/night.

Dimitris.
Hello Dimitris.

Unfortunately, the Fearless staff team have decided to deny your un-ban request today for a few reasons. Amongst our discussion, we noted that a lot of your actions towards staff members and on the Fearless network has left us to note you being unready to be unbanned: noting that your interactions with players and staff have been rude and manipulative and the vote landed on not allowing you back onto the network just yet.

Kind Regards,
Narcotic