Brain Recoded.
Gooday all,

Might be time to write a return post.

It's been three years, but I began to miss the good old memories I've got at this place. So, I've decided to come back and help out again.

For the ones, who do not know me. I'm also known as "Mavis". I'm sure you've probably heard that name a lot. And probably not very positieve as well.

I would like to apologize for the problems I created in the past. I'm well aware of my abuse as developer abilities. I'm hoping I can prove that I've grown up since that time. So I'll hope you can give me a second chance. I'm more serious in roleplay and development in general. And would like to contribute to the gamemode once again.

Check out the map I've been working on in the meantime: https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=90503

I see that there is some rumor I added exploits to the game. I would like to note I NEVER added any exploits. Most of the time I spent debugging the gamemode, I don't have any desire to harm Fearless in any way, never.
The following 13 users Like De CodeerHeer's post:
  • Jessixa, Zecon, Edned, ChoCho, Divey, Luna, Jeffrey, Tomo, Panda, Violet DE Kittie, Alertecobra27, Pollux, User 10588
Hi and welcome back !
[Image: 1619639714462.png]
Happy to see you back.
Welcome back!

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

Welcome back Mavis
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Good to see you return!
Welcome back!
(11-22-2018, 10:13 AM)CodedBrain Wrote: It's been three years

[Image: DGEoPl3.gif]
Regards,