Hacked by vaqxination and got me banned perma.
Your name: [FL:RP] Indulge

Your ban ID: 6417

Banned by: [FL] Pechvarry

Server: I dont know. I was hacked. I believe rp_evocityv2d

Involved: Vaqxination hacked my accont and got me perma banned.

Why we should unban you: My account had been hacked. I dont know when this was but when vaqxination is banned, he never wants his friends to play FL because he is banned perma so he hacked me and perma banned me. The admins said he had triple accounts but no this is mine. Please unban me.

P.S: Vaqxination is crashing the server. He said that if the firewall was 2mb higher, he wouldnt be able to crash it. SO, fix that please
The big question is, this is a huge accusation, so got any proof?
And why you don't use SteamGuard?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
I don't get it , This is your second account , Which one was hacked? Are you also aware that your account is your responsibility?
Yeah SteamGuard basically makes hacking impossible, and it's normally on for 99% of people on steam...

Not too sure this is legit.
Yes, I got proof. Check the ip's. The one I play on is the longest one and it's mine. The one that is short like 5 hours is the hacker. Match the ip's together.
This guy is lying. But steam guard does not make your account hack proof. If you get keylogged they can just steal the email tied to your steam account as well. Or if it is a RAT they can just hack your PC and disable steam guard that way. Nothing is 100% secure.
(01-24-2012, 01:07 AM)ddoser. Wrote: This guy is lying. But steam guard does not make your account hack proof. If you get keylogged they can just steal the email tied to your steam account as well. Or if it is a RAT they can just hack your PC and disable steam guard that way. Nothing is 100% secure.

Check the ip's. You will see. HES A HACKER.
Is there any evidence or anything coming in for this, otherwise this is denied?
Dare to think!
(01-27-2012, 08:01 AM)Nudelholz Wrote: Is there any evidence or anything coming in for this, otherwise this is denied?

Ya you can ask alot of my friends. They know everything
(01-28-2012, 06:42 AM)Pro Fuzion Wrote:
(01-27-2012, 08:01 AM)Nudelholz Wrote: Is there any evidence or anything coming in for this, otherwise this is denied?

Ya you can ask alot of my friends. They know everything

And like I said, match the ip addresses