Aspire PR
Name of player: Aspire

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:200223448

Time in GMT: Before 8:45 (Within the hour)

Server: v4b1

Summary: After being demoted I then got out from spawn, put on a suit changed my job and began to start my new life. I then took out my car and started to drive about. At the time there was nothing going on, I was simply minding my own business. I exit the city and turn around to go back in. I then start driving at about 72MPH when Aspire starts talking to me, I'm going so fast it was hard to hear what he said at the time. He then sprayed me out of my car. Now after reviewing the footage and evidence he was attempting to stop me. 1. I was going at 72MPH, be realistic I should not have to explain this. 2. Shooting or any form of Violence is ALWAYS the last option. Now he said his car was stolen so a pursuit wasn't an option, but does that really justify shooting an unarmed man that isn't a direct threat to human life? (You tell me) He could of setup spike strips and used them to stop me. He used the excuse that I was a danger to the human life. Yeah okay, if I hit or killed anyone then maybe I could of been but there was nobody about. How can I be a "danger" to others IF there are no others?

3.1a Violence should always be the last option. 
3.1c As an officer do not shoot vehicles unless lives are at risk, hot pursuit should be the first option.

2:07 - I take out my car.
2:57 - Aspire activates his mic
2:57 - While Apire attempts to initiate FearRP the car is traveling at 72mph
2:59 Seconds after he yells get out of the car. He shoots and bullets hit target. Where is the pursuit?
It's not like rule 3.1a states that Violence should always be the last option or anything ahaha.
3:00 - Dead.

Evidence: https://youtu.be/8ggMZXRishc

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...E2420DDEE/
Hello,

Thank you for the player report.

I like player reports, they are useful to learn from.

I defend myself and slightly accuse you of a few things.
I'd kindly appreciate the staff member who takes this report to give me adequate time to defend myself and react to their opinion.

So to begin,

I was president, he was demoted, this was ic related.
I resigned due to having no government to oversee due to the demotion in a way, thus wanting a new roleplay.
I formerly resigned ic, then I took a new job, police sgt.
I begin my job as police.
I see a suspect driving wrecklessly.
Now this is 100% bait, he is constantly looking on the scoreboard, seeing what we are upto, trying to bait a reaction.
It is against the rules to drive for no reason in the way he did, I will refer you to the rule - 9.3 Drive sensibly, do not spam your horn or drive recklessly by crashing into everything, this includes driving or spawning vehicles inside buildings, where they do not belong.
He is clearly baiting me, driving the wrong side of the road, drifting around town, now bare in mind Evo city is a popular tourist destination, the city is a busy place, this kind of wreckless driving creates a danger, well it endangers life to be exact, I'm an officer who is serious on protecting life.
This is my roleplay too.
He drove down the road, I walked forward into the path of the vehicle, he saw an officer was in the road with an assault rifle, yet he thought his car could outrun the law, my bullets to be exact.
Now I would normally always give chase, I hate it when players just shoot you down without any rp.
I did try and initiate fear rp as he admits, he drove through the fearrp and thus breaking fear rp, even if accidentally.
I mean the fact he is driving 72mph towards an officer with an assault rifle should tell you something.

Now why didn't you make chase aspire?
Good question.....

Well thanks for asking, my vehicle was stolen prior to me undertaking the role of police officer, I did try spawning in my government vehicle upon my initial spawn time but it said my vehicle was stolen. Now in a way nlr does apply, I can't remember my car, but I am told by the game that my car is stolen.

I have no car, a city full of innocent lives.
I have a weapon which can neutralise the threat.
I decide fear rp is the correct choice.
I initiate fear rp, he drives through me, endagering lives with his driving.
I open fire as I have 0 other options left and he could kill someone.
The vehicle is brought to a stop pretty quickly.
So it is apparent my use of force, despite it being a lethal use, was needed.

I will point out that despite the server being dead at the time, I am not going to metagame, I do not know how busy the city is, when appointed a police officer I was tasked with protecting the people of evo city.
I did just that.

I will attach proof of my vehicle being stolen, also have pms to jamie before all of this happened, asking him where my car was.
Hopefully this clears up the situation.
If any staff member has any questions I'll be happy to answer them.
I will be suggesting a rule modification surrounding stolen car/nlr as it limits your rp so surely you should be able to know your car is stolen again, I mean the game does tell you when you try and spawn another car.
To present my evidence I have decided to make an additional post, I'd prefer if my original post was left unchanged, this is to allow all sides to be able to understand it and for me not to be able to change my story....
I've seen this in the past hence why I want it to be fair for all...

Picture 1 proves I have not just made up some story hours after the incident to defend myself, this is minutes after the incident, https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/3...nknown.png

Picture 2 does need the help of logs slightly, my car was stolen, maybe it was left unlocked, i am unsure, but this picture proves I found a stolen vehicle. Logs will show it was stolen much much before the incident.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/3...nknown.png

I hope this clarifies the situation.

Hola at me if ya need anything.
I will wait for a admin to review this and then respond if I feel nessary. Look at it fresh in the morning.
[video]http://https://media3.giphy.com/media/8lQyyys3SGBoUUxrUp/giphy.gif[/video]

STOLEN FROM CHUMPS 

The nice guy

Kyle "Mr.Taylor" Jacobs
Hello Aspire! 

Aspire you said and I quote.

"I'm an officer who is serious on protecting life."

So what I want to ask you is why did you recklessly spray bullets down a "busy" street to stop me when he could of took a less dangerous approach and used spike stips. That way there could be no "Collateral Damage". Now is it just me or does that sound like he is "protecting life" what if another civ got hurt in the crossfire? and also if you don't want to hurt people why did you kill me. I didn't realise this was the wild west.

You also said and I will quote again.
"I will point out that despite the server being dead at the time, I am not going to metagame, I do not know how busy the city is, when appointed a police officer I was tasked with protecting the people of evo city.
I did just that."

Ok, may I just ask is your character incompetent of looking around and checking to see if anyone is walking down the mainstreet. Also did he notice that I never hit anyone? I mean really. You don't need to metagame to see if there are any people.
Here

Thank you for your time. 
[video]http://https://media3.giphy.com/media/8lQyyys3SGBoUUxrUp/giphy.gif[/video]

STOLEN FROM CHUMPS 

The nice guy

Kyle "Mr.Taylor" Jacobs
I clearly shot accurately and killed you instantly upon opening fire.
I’d like to point out that he keeps editing that comment so my response now may not cover everything.
You were baiting me and wrecklessly driving, fear rp was broken.
You drove towards a fully armed officer, who was gun drawn, you drove at 70mph in a city. Centre.
You say I could of used a spike strip?
I thought about it but they’re a bitch to place sometimes.
Like you keep saying you were driving extremely quickly so a spike strip would potentially cause your vehicle to spin/flip, it was an option but your speed meant I couldn’t do it in time.
I had no vehicle to pursue you and you were a danger to the people I swore to protect, you even broke fear rp.
At no point in the rules does it specify that speed cancels out fear rp.
A command was given, weapon was pointed and you disobeyed it and continued to drive 70mph, you were a danger.
Please can you not edit your message a lot, it shows that you have to go away and talk to your mates and they help you with writing it, just speak your mind, actually use your brain to think about the situation and everything involved.

I don’t want to reply to you again, if an admin needs me then holla at me.
Pls be someone decent.
(11-22-2018, 02:55 PM)Aspire Wrote: I clearly shot accurately and killed you instantly upon opening fire.
I’d like to point out that he keeps editing that comment so my response now may not cover everything.
You were baiting me and wrecklessly driving, fear rp was broken.
You drove towards a fully armed officer, who was gun drawn, you drove at 70mph in a city. Centre.
You say I could of used a spike strip?
I thought about it but they’re a bitch to place sometimes.
Like you keep saying you were driving extremely quickly so a spike strip would potentially cause your vehicle to spin/flip, it was an option but your speed meant I couldn’t do it in time.
I had no vehicle to pursue you and you were a danger to the people I swore to protect, you even broke fear rp.
At no point in the rules does it specify that speed cancels out fear rp.
A command was given, weapon was pointed  and you disobeyed it and continued to drive 70mph, you were a danger.
Please can you not edit your message a lot, it shows that you have to go away and talk to your mates and they help you with writing it, just speak your mind, actually use your brain to think about the situation and everything involved.

I don’t want to reply to you again, if an admin needs me then holla at me.
Pls be someone decent.
Aspire, 
Thank you for your response. For starters I can edit it all I want to just like you have the freedom to edit your response. I will wait for a admin to respond because I  do NOT see this going anywhere.

STOLEN FROM CHUMPS 

The nice guy

Kyle "Mr.Taylor" Jacobs
Recently I've had some time to think about my actions and I think I am only slightly in the wrong in this situation.
It is surprising to hear me say it, I'm surprised myself...

I've recently realised that I don't need to fight the reports, as long as I improve from them and learn from my mistakes then that is all that matters.
I'm just being honest and I hope they are handled fairly.

I admit I shot you, upon reflection I don't think I could of spike stripped in time, it was a split second reaction to you disobeying my orders and in my head being a danger, I didn't have my car to give chase so I did what I had to do.

I'd like to apologise for this situation, I understand how repeated rdm reports do make me seem to be a minge.
This is something I'm going to work on, I don't rdm, but I may misjudge situations.

But yeah sorry again for killing you and I hope you understand that you really did give me no other option.

Punish accordingly.
Approved