PR: Kayne Weast
Name: Kanye Weast

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:32774890

Server: v4b1

Time: 11:00

Summary: So I was just driving on the road and he was in the middle of the road, I accidently crashed him therefore and he decided to arrest me. After 3 minutes of jails I wanted to get my car back, but he didn't want to tell me where it is. Like 10 minutes later he told me I can pay a fine of 90.000$ what is just unrealistic. (With /ticket the max. is 2k)

Quote:2.4 Do not do unrealistic things out of context (FailRP).
Quote:6.6 Do not abuse your tools. 
Quote:6.6d As an Officer, do not steal cars when you are working for the government. You may impound a car when appropriate to be later given back in return for a fine or warning. 

Evidence:
[Image: c1pG2rI.png]

[Image: bD13Xoz.png]
[Image: owI6QSg.png]
Multiple things;

What he failed to include was the screenshot where I told him he can ask any government member for his car back, and they will ask him for payment according to their own wishes; and the part where I said I genuinely didn't know where his car was, due to it being nicked after me arresting him (I initially assumed that an officer impounded the car, hence me telling him it's at the impound). Now I obviously don't have this, due to this happening this morning and me having already played 6 different games since then, but this isn't enough evidence anyway, so who cares.

The entire PM conversation was in OOC, which makes sense as that is the point of PMs; telling him where the impound was would be metagaming, and the 90000 thing was a joke, obviously, since it's OOC and you're allowed to make jokes about IC situations.

Anywho, this whole thing is ridiculous, I don't even know why he bothered to post this as this evidence is completely and utterly inadmissible. Cheers.
(11-17-2018, 06:09 PM)PvtMcNuggets Wrote: The entire PM conversation was in OOC, which makes sense as that is the point of PMs; telling him where the impound was would be metagaming, and the 90000 thing was a joke, obviously, since it's OOC and you're allowed to make jokes about IC situations.

It was not OOC.
You said multiple times things like "What is FailRP", "Can I help you, sir?" and so on and you obviously tried to keep IC.
Hello.
Could you please upload more evidence of this situation?
The current evidence presented is not very conclusive.
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
(11-18-2018, 03:17 PM)Captain Barry Wrote: Hello.
Could you please upload more evidence of this situation?
The current evidence presented is not very conclusive.

Thats all I have
(11-17-2018, 08:38 PM)Denn1s Wrote:
(11-17-2018, 06:09 PM)PvtMcNuggets Wrote: The entire PM conversation was in OOC, which makes sense as that is the point of PMs; telling him where the impound was would be metagaming, and the 90000 thing was a joke, obviously, since it's OOC and you're allowed to make jokes about IC situations.

It was not OOC.
You said multiple times things like "What is FailRP", "Can I help you, sir?" and so on and you obviously tried to keep IC.

I was fuckin with you, cause you were asking questions I didn't know the answer to, and you were wasting my time. Believe me, the entire conversation was in OOC, since PMs are OOC.
(11-19-2018, 03:06 PM)PvtMcNuggets Wrote:
(11-17-2018, 08:38 PM)Denn1s Wrote:

It was not OOC.

I was fuckin with you, cause you were asking questions I didn't know the answer to, and you were wasting my time. Believe me, the entire conversation was in OOC, since PMs are OOC.
PMs can be IC
I asked you were I can get MY car back so it wasn't OOC
Due to the lack of evidence, I will be denying this report.
I will however ask that you do not fine/attempt to fine people above the maximum of $2,000, Kanye Weast.

Denied.
Thank you for your report.
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]