What do you guys think + or - ?
Hello 

FL seems to be very dead right now im talking 45 players on a good day 10 players at like 9pm bit shit yanno 

What would you guys think about like a whole ban wipe because at the min people are leaving because there banned others are leaving because there mates are banned or because of how dead it is due to so many people being banned is this something you guys would like to see or na? 

Just want to see other peoples views on this as the chances of it actually happening are probably as slim as it gets 

Just let me know guys im curious :)
[Image: RNVkfMQ.png]

wouldnt ever happen again imo
The following 1 user Likes User 19014's post:
  • Tagliatelle
(11-15-2018, 10:30 AM)Frost Wrote: wouldnt ever happen again imo

I know but like thoughts would you enjoy it if it happened or not i know it wont happen again im just seeing peoples thoughts would they like it or na
[Image: RNVkfMQ.png]

Why would a ban wipe help the current situation? It will just bring back some minges, so they can ruin others roleplay once again. Fearless did it once and it kinda didn’t help.

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

The ban wipe was a very extreme response to a very extreme situation, I doubt it will ever happen again.

I don't think bans are the key issue here.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
The first banwipe was such a grave mistake, a 2nd one would be even more ridiculous.
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • Mr. Flaminator
Absolutely not.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
Nah it won't happen again, the first time it was considered extremely questionable already.
No.
I personally believe that the current player activity on the server is alarming aswell, but I do not think that bans are the problem here.
It is rather the alarmingly slow growth of the community, somehow the server fails to aquire new players. Maybe the servers management may find a way to tackle the dropping growth, maybe by adding new content or even advertising.
The following 1 user Likes Rumbleâ„¢'s post:
  • Pollux