PR: TagliatelleFTW, [FL:RP] Sentinel
Name: TagliatelleFTW (STEAM_0:1:224593772), [FL:RP] Sentinel (STEAM_0:1:63381422)

Time: 17:40

Server: v4b1

Summary: So me and another officer were just arming up at the locker and out of nowhere these two came and shot us when we were unarmed.
3.1a Violence should always be the last option. 

Evidence: 
[Image: owI6QSg.png]
You knew there was going to be a raid, yet you out ur lives in the risk of getting weapons during a raid.
(11-13-2018, 06:56 PM)Sentinel Wrote: You knew there was going to be a raid, yet you out ur lives in the risk of getting weapons during a raid.

We just became police officers and didn't know anything about your raid.
That doesn’t make any sense, because guns make sounds so you would Of known there is a shoot out going down.
(11-13-2018, 07:04 PM)Sentinel Wrote: That doesn’t make any sense, because guns make sounds so you would I’ve knows a raid was going on

What you say doesn't make sense. We were at the arms locker for around a minute and discussed about the guns. Then we just got shot out of nowhere
(11-13-2018, 06:56 PM)Sentinel Wrote: You knew there was going to be a raid, yet you out ur lives in the risk of getting weapons during a raid.

Involve 

Im the officer with dennis.

I even dont know there are raid going on and we just join the job. I even didnt hold my weapon either, all i know is i get shot and die. You guys also didnt warning us to leave or sit on ground.
[Image: jJtX9nT.png]
Thanks To MaxEvan For This Cute Signature Again!! 
In past jails slope raids and a admin were on sometimes they out a broadcast saying raid in nexus don’t go to the locker room because of shit like this happens.
(11-13-2018, 07:13 PM)Sentinel Wrote: In past jails slope raids and a admin were on sometimes they out a broadcast saying rain in nexus don’t go to the locker room because of shot like this happens.

We were already at the locker before you came and we didn't know about you raid.
Hello,

There was an active raid going on literally seconds earlier we was fighting in a gun fight with an SRU we rushed up and heard ammo it was clearly for our own safety on the basis that the SRU called backup and we just rushed thinking you guys were there to kill us as you armed up weapons and before we could say anything your officer armed up her weapons and got them out so we got feared and opened fire
[Image: RNVkfMQ.png]

(11-13-2018, 07:13 PM)Sentinel Wrote: In past jails slope raids and a admin were on sometimes they out a broadcast saying rain in nexus don’t go to the locker room because of shot like this happens.

Like i say we dont know raid is happen or we didn't see any sigh of raid.. we standing the like few min talking about weapon.. But first of fault is you should warn us before shoot us.. i was like "ah what just happen" there
[Image: jJtX9nT.png]
Thanks To MaxEvan For This Cute Signature Again!!