State of clans / groups
(11-13-2018, 04:56 PM)Aspire Wrote: We should have a clan war.
Between Poseidon and crimson
Other smaller clans can pledge allegiance or die
If the clan scene is dead then spice it up a bit

I would bring back Capone but a lot of my guys were mainly only good at passive and it wouldn’t be a good fight, so it’s up to you two

Peaky I’ve not heard much from you hence I didn’t include ya but if you want to get involved then say

But then that's not ClanRP that's just shooting each other. There is no premise for Poseidon and Crimson to go to war, the only time we even "dealt" with them was when both our clans were pressuring Capone, even then we didn't discuss anything RP wise.
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

To even have an active player base in your clan is an achievement atm.
Let’s see what Yakuza brings
The Clan/Group scene has had issues for some time now, and I agree the lack of change in this scene has been of my own fault, with the community activity however that is something out of my control. Issues such as Lucky 7 - Camorro were resolved with the changing of guidelines to ensure Passive Immunity is no more and Passive Clans could not get away with anything, even though the Camorro situation with Lucky 7 was agreed invalid is showed some flaws to the very outdated system.

There are things still in the works whether it be what myself and DVN put forth or yourselves; the very few of you who responded to the suggestion thread. I cannot reveal what is in the works nor why its taken so long however I am pushing to get these things out as soon as possible, however some things take priority.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
(11-13-2018, 05:17 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: There are things still in the works whether it be what myself and DVN

Somewhat off-topic, what didn't DVN step down from Clan Officer?

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

(11-13-2018, 05:22 PM)Lewwings Wrote:
(11-13-2018, 05:17 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: There are things still in the works whether it be what myself and DVN

DVN recently stepped down Clan Officer meaning that I am the soul Clan Officer, however the things myself and DVN had in the works were during his time as my counterpart, to which I thank him for.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
(11-13-2018, 05:23 PM)Joe Joe Wrote:
(11-13-2018, 05:22 PM)Lewwings Wrote:

DVN recently stepped down Clan Officer meaning that I am the soul Clan Officer, however the things myself and DVN had in the works were during his time as my counterpart, to which I thank him for.

OK, so that's one thing. Will there be a second clan officer joining you and replacing DVN? As there seems to be a little gap in the role description.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

(11-13-2018, 05:10 PM)Aspire Wrote: To even have an active player base in your clan is an achievement atm.
Let’s see what Yakuza brings

Yakuza ain’t bringing shit apart from a bunch of broke bums.
The following 2 users Like JoshZ's post:
  • BasicallyMental, Lewwings