State of clans / groups
Hello everyone,

I'm creating this thread to start a discussion regarding the state of the clan and group scene right now.
I'm curious to see what you guys think about everything and if you have any ideas on how to improve the Clan or group scene (if deemed necessary).
I personally believe that the Clan scene has been dying for a while now ever since we saw a rise in meme clans. However, I believe that the group scene hasn't really changed in the time I have been online. Let me know what you guys think!

Spartan
[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!

While the clan system is probably not in a very good place, I don't think its been for multiple years. Lack of communication is key in my opinion.
Nonetheless I'm certain that there are more important things to fix within the community currently.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 1 user Likes Yonno's post:
  • Spartan_KCT
Who are these meme clans you refer to?
(11-13-2018, 12:23 AM)Aspire Wrote: Who are these meme clans you refer to?

The clans whos sole job is to annoy every other (more serious) Clan until they are closed. The ones who almost use a meme like way of communicating on the forums. I won't exactly name any as I don't want this to become a targeted reply.
Fearless Donator
Click me!

This has been the first time since I Joined FL Where there are no current active clans! Not even just a clan thing but issues just keep popping up all over, its just getting worse n worse.
And as for Meme clans yeah I agree completely, all the inactive clans need to start getting closed to clean up the page.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 1 user Likes Envy's post:
  • Spartan_KCT
Clans simply aren’t interested in the server, and do you blame them. The server is dead almost everyday.
The following 2 users Like JoshZ's post:
  • Spartan_KCT, Wolven
I wish ClanRP was more active. Currently if we do a ClanRP, due to the nature of our clan they can become repetitive if done too often, other clans that are active helped that and made/ make ClanRP feel alive when clans are interacting with each other. A big part of Poseidon ClanRP was dealing with the Capone family, the RP and situations brought up around that were fantastic and really fun - Until we were forced to stop by the clan managers for a seemingly unknown reason.
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

The following 2 users Like Huskii's post:
  • Spartan_KCT, Jesse
I mean it's only logical that clanRP is as good as gone.

Camorro vs. Lucky 7 conflict -> Stopped by clan officers.
Crimson Order vs. Capone conflict -> Stopped by clan officers.
Poseidon vs. Capone conflict -> Stopped by clan officers.

And yet some people still wonder why it feels so dead, so many great chances of reviving clanRP lately but all of them stopped by clan officers who are supposed to encourage roleplay instead of restricting it.

Hell the last major clan RP war thing was in 2016 which was the Camorro Vs. Illuzion war that is two years ago now!
The following 6 users Like Jan's post:
  • Weezy_, Huskii, Yonno, Spartan_KCT, Envy, sebasti161
(11-13-2018, 10:15 AM)Jan Wrote: I mean it's only logical that clanRP is as good as gone.

Camorro vs. Lucky 7 conflict -> Stopped by clan officers.
Crimson Order vs. Capone conflict -> Stopped by clan officers.
Poseidon vs. Capone conflict -> Stopped by clan officers.

And yet some people still wonder why it feels so dead, so many great chances of reviving clanRP lately but all of them stopped by clan officers who are supposed to encourage roleplay instead of restricting it.

Hell the last major clan RP war thing was in 2016 which was the Camorro Vs. Illuzion war that is two years ago now!

Completely agree with you. 
Although back in the day with the Peaky Blinders we had a pretty good conflict in between Peaky Blinders -> Crimson Order (partly involved) -> Ninkyo Dentai. But that's really about the last one I've seen that didn't get stopped.
Fearless Donator
Click me!

We should have a clan war.
Between Poseidon and crimson
Other smaller clans can pledge allegiance or die
If the clan scene is dead then spice it up a bit

I would bring back Capone but a lot of my guys were mainly only good at passive and it wouldn’t be a good fight, so it’s up to you two

Peaky I’ve not heard much from you hence I didn’t include ya but if you want to get involved then say