Aspire Promoted to Head Greeter
Greetings Everyone!

Today is the day we see an old Greet Greeter return to the ranks as @"Aspire" is made Head Greeter.

He was a Greeter over 11 years ago and has recently made a return to the community during the last few months. He has been very active since then, having a more than adequate greeter presence on a daily basis, and we believe he still has many great greeter qualities. Therefore, we have offered him this opportunity to rejoin the ranks and assist us in greeting the servers!

Welcome back to the team!

Notice: No Greeters were harmed in the production of this.
The following 2 users Like Aspire's post:
  • Lewwings, juicyorange
degenerate
The following 4 users Like konsta's post:
  • Wolven, James, Random, TJ Howard
confapulations

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

As you can see the Greeter Team have suffered great hostility towards them from a disrespectful user in a position of trust. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/3...nknown.png

He called us a fraud and that is why we will petition for his greetings to be all in lower case!

Starring: Lewwings as Trainee Greeter and Tomo as the evil sa.
The following 1 user Likes Aspire's post:
  • Lewwings
im gonna be famous

oh my goddddddddddddddddddd

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

-Support
Wolven

Can you just leave please no one actually cares
The following 5 users Like John Jong's post:
  • Coffee, SpaghettiFTW, James, Random, TJ Howard
(11-12-2018, 05:55 PM)JohnJong Wrote: Can you just leave please no one actually cares

yes, you said you would inspire this time but made me wondering your next departure the day after you returned.
(11-12-2018, 05:55 PM)JohnJong Wrote: Can you just leave please no one actually cares

You care enough to comment. If you don't like my posts you don't have to comment on them or even read them.
If you want attention you may continue to contradict yourself, "no one actually cares", kk john
The following 1 user Likes Aspire's post:
  • mark2766
this is so cringe
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 3 users Like Random's post:
  • James, John Jong, TJ Howard