Teacher Vote Results and What Should Happen Next
(11-15-2018, 03:59 PM)Nudelhollz Wrote: Just cause you made a poll yourselves without staff knowing or announcing it doesn't mean it is what the whole community wants. Brexit polls before the referendum were for remain but they weren't representative of a proper referendum/poll dumb nggigger
i hope they have another referendum cause lmfao this has been the biggest mistake 
every day i watch the news and laugh
(11-15-2018, 08:57 PM)juicyorange Wrote:
(11-15-2018, 03:59 PM)Nudelhollz Wrote: Just cause you made a poll yourselves without staff knowing or announcing it doesn't mean it is what the whole community wants. Brexit polls before the referendum were for remain but they weren't representative of a proper referendum/poll dumb nggigger
i hope they have another referendum cause lmfao this has been the biggest mistake 
every day i watch the news and laugh

I think both the teacher team or a 2nd referendum for brexit isnt happening, which is a damn shame.
The following 1 user Likes Baskingner's post:
  • juicyorange
Okay so got warned by captain barry for racist remark for saying "ngigger" wtf?
The following 1 user Likes Bobby's post:
  • juicyorange
(11-15-2018, 10:42 PM)Nudelhollz Wrote: Okay so got warned by captain barry for racist remark for saying "ngigger" wtf?

Jumbling up racist words and calling people names, even if light swear words like "idiot" won't save you in here.
(11-15-2018, 11:50 PM)Mr.SkarKasm Wrote:
(11-15-2018, 10:42 PM)Nudelhollz Wrote: Okay so got warned by captain barry for racist remark for saying "ngigger" wtf?

Jumbling up racist words and calling people names, even if light swear words like "idiot" won't save you in here.

Since when was idiot a swear word you idiot?
When your only point in an argument is about low poll numbers and it just creates more issues for the others to clean up.

-Removed by Steven8ken
(11-16-2018, 07:39 AM)Nudelhollz Wrote:
(11-15-2018, 11:50 PM)Mr.SkarKasm Wrote:

Since when was idiot a swear word you idiot?

Couldn't find a better word, English isn't my first language.

Also its insulting.