Teacher Vote Results and What Should Happen Next
The results are in and the people have had their say.
(https://www.fearlessrp.net/polls.php?act...s&pid=1908)

I would like to thank everyone for coming out to vote on this serious topic.

The results are the following:

Yes bring back teacher : 60.87%
No : 36.23%
I am unsure : 2.90%

As you can see 60% of the active community decided to vote in favour of reinstating the teacher rank.
This is a majority vote, there were a total of 42 different people who may not like each other or agree on most things, but they were united together in the belief that this community was robbed of a rank which deserves to be reinstated!

I would like to quote one of the most powerful replies from the community,
"I personally really liked the teacher rank.
Mainly because they were able to give out rpp. 
Cause let’s me honest here. Who doesn’t remember RP’ing in their low hours, and a teacher would walk into your rp. How excited you’d get, cause you know there is a chance you’d get an rpp. 

Teacher were a big part of the encouragement towards passive rp, and since the rank got removed, a decline in passive rp happened. Cause the chance that you’d get an rpp, goes down. And now you can say don’t rp for rpp bla bla, but that’s bullshit. Most people rp for the rpp, and there’s nothing wrong with that either. 
And yes they’re given out of exceptional rp and all. But that doesn’t mean that one dude who’s doing some great rp in his food stand shouldn’t be able to get an rpp because it’s not actually exceptional enough. 
I also feel like teacher actually got more involved into rp’s, and gave the rp that final push to make it rpp worthy. Like create a certain situation where the player went beyond his comfort zone, but came out doing a better rp. 

That some of the reasons I think it’s a shame the teacher rank is gone".

The person who made that comment was one of the most liked former admins, he created the group never alone and is one of the most influential roleplayers in the community.
His opinion may not be fact, but it certainly tells that we are right to vote yes.

I am calling for the staff team to reinstate the teacher role, refusal will show the entire community that our voice means nothing.
We are the majority and we should be able to make positive change in the community.
Give it a trial and don't keep all the power and decisions in the hands of the few who will never be teacher.

Thank you, do not deny the community what it voted for and what the majority want.
The following 3 users Like Aspire's post:
  • Wolven, DramaLlama, Andrew Juniperfield
Refusal doesn't mean the voice of the entire community means nothing.
If the community got to make these sort of decisions, FL would be even more of a hellhole than it currently is.

Other than that, yes I'm in favor of having the Teacher rank make a comeback, but I'm fairly positive it's not going to.

Ps. I was very clearly the most liked former admin, get your facts straight.
The following 2 users Like Agorith's post:
  • Lewwings, Wolven
This is Brexit all over again, isn't it?

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 1 user Likes Lewwings's post:
  • Baskingner
Ho-lee-shit.

The teacher rank is GONE. Get over it.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
#BringBackTeachers

#DiveyKilledRP
Wolven

(11-12-2018, 05:49 PM)Wolven Wrote: #BringBackTeachers

#DiveyKilledRP

I like half of that comment
Nothing should happen, nothing will happen.

The rank had its flaws and at the end of the day was not needed

End of
The following 1 user Likes Coffee's post:
  • Zecon
One of these again

[Image: a25e3910dd3e5c7a0c0e7ed40c791d58.png]
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 3 users Like Yonno's post:
  • Coffee, Jeffrey, Random
all due respect these people do not represent the "active community" active community is very broad.

the poll is flawed and people who don't play on the server(anymore) have voted.
this does not represent what everyone wants.
The following 2 users Like juicyorange's post:
  • Coffee, Lewwings
Lets just take into consideration that isn't 60% of the community seeing as only 69 of the registered 17,464 users. So lets just put that into context 0.4% of all resisted users voted... Clearly shows what everyone wants.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<