The L.I.F.E 

What the hot topic today ?

1) Emmy Award Overall 
2) Jessica Summer disappearance ?
3) Madeleine Lajoie's interview 
4) SLYFI Is Back !
5) Santini's Wedding 

The Emmy Award Overall 

The Emmy award was recently hosted in Evocity , by Jessica Summer , it was one of the most biggest night in Evocity and many celebrities including herself won the biggest award that god can give . 
With the first one being Madeleine Lajoie who won Model of 2018 , beating Lindsey Stafford & Semichi Aquino 

[Image: IMG-20181112-212431.jpg]

We recently did interview with her which will be on the next page , she felt in shock and not nervous and feels very proud of herself , having such a big and heavy award in her hand and made her feel like she made an achievement in her career . She was spotted wearing the amazing dark red rose dress to the Emmy . 

We should never forget about Jessica Summer who hosted the event , killing it with her single 'I Did Something Bad' off her album 'Reputation' . The 23 year old singer open the opening ceremony and perform two of her songs off her new album 'Fall Out' . 'Psycho' & 'Smoke & Fire'

The 10X Grammy winner recently kill off on the AMA with ' I Did Something Bad' and won 4 award , making her the first female artist to win a total of 23 . Jessica won Album Of The Year , beating the Blackjacks & MUTE

[Image: IMG-20181112-212442.jpg]

Up next is Blake Studio Editor & Producer , Krissy Blake , she won two awards , Magazine Cover of 2018 ( Evogue ) & Social Of The Year . She became the first female artist to win the biggest of the night . 

[Image: IMG-20181112-211821.jpg]

Krissy Blake was spotted in a dark purple dress with Richard Bones who was nominated for Social Of The Year . Krissy told to her fans when accepting the award saying she is very thankful about it and thanking everyone for buying the magazine . 

Although both Krissy & Jessica wasn't seen interacting after the expose , both parties remains silent . 

Evogue , created by Blake Studio , won the Magazine Cover of 2018 , beating Fearless Pravda , created by Vantiago Incorporated .

[Image: IMG-20181112-212419.jpg]

Jessica Summer Disappearance ?!

Jessica Summer hasn't been spotted in the public after hosting the Emmy award , her social media went very silent for the past couple of days and many of her fans believe she is probably kidnapped or being held hostage . 
She recently release her new single 'Thank You , Next' 

No one currently knows where her whereabout is but many theories has come out from her being in a cult to kidnaps.
Her last picture was the Munger logo , which is Madeleine Lajoie collection brand . Although fans believe both Madeleine & Jessica has call their feud off . They believe that they are doing an collab together . 

Madeleine Lajoie's Interview 

We recently invited Madeleine to our studio for an interview . It was one of the best experience we ever had , having such a big supermodel into our studio feels very exciting . 
She was very calm and relax
After our interview , we gift Madeleine some lovely treats and hoping we will be able to see her in her spotlight again after her disappearance in which she cover on Evogue . Evogue Magazine

If you haven't seen our interview , the link is right here ---> The Breakthrough of Madeleine Lajoie

Advertisement

[Image: IMG-20181112-213257.jpg]
[Image: IMG-20181112-213309.jpg]
[Image: IMG-20181112-213549.jpg]

SLYFI Is Back !

SLYFI , is finally back into Evocity after years disappearing from the spotlight . They are back ! With new members and security services they offer in Evocity from protecting the president to shops . They are growing stronger than ever.
Although it is unclear why they disappear from Evocity . We will soon find out the reason why . 

Santini's Wedding 

The Santini Family , one of the most richest family in Evocity and have a well known history of Mafia crime , soon to have their lovely daughter , Lorenza Santini to marry a very wealthy man . 
Luciano & Beatrice , a lovely couple with their 18 year old daughter , Lorenza , live in a big house near the Villas ,had a normal life . With their servant , Sabrina Tana , who's an childhood friend of Lorenza , soon discover that one of the member fell deeply in love with Lorenza

Lorenza is a lovely , sweet and kind girl , who wants to explore on the outside world . She isn't really afraid of anything but her parents are . Protective and cares about their daughter . Luciano is the boss of the family while Beatrice is the sweet & gentle housewife. 

We interview Beatrice about her daughter and the wedding . 

Brittney Storm: Hello Mrs Santini , welcome to our studio and thanking for joining us for an short interview 

Beatrice Santini: It's my pleasure darling ! 

Brittney Storm: So Mrs Santini , we want to know about the newly hired Servant , Sabrina , how did you and Luciano decide to hire her ?

Beatrice Santini: We knew Sabrina since she was a young child , we used to live in V2D , at a small house and Sabrina is our lovely neighbor , she would always come to our house and play with our daughter , Lorenza
But Lorenza is homeschooled so everyday after Sabrina finish school , she would visit and greet us well . 
Although we soon move to V4B1 , we didn't see Sabrina for years . She has all grown up and well . She asked me if she can be our lovely servant and I had to talk to my lovely husband , Luciano about it and he agree .
She was so happy that she was able to work . To be honest , she did a very great job, helping me out the housework , preparing dinner and also helping me greet guests with a warm cup of tea . 

Brittney Storm: Amazing ! So the wedding , were you proud that your daughter got married ?

Beatrice Santini: Of course ! She's my sweet lovely girl and I'm very proud and happy that she got married . 
We were having dinner as usual and one of my lovely mafia purpose to Lorenza and....my god...it was so touching 
It makes me wanna tear up and ...I...I was speechless ! My daughter who I taught for years ...got married !

Brittney Storm: How did the wedding go ?

Beatrice Santini: It was perfect ! Wondering ! It was so perfect and what I think about !
I had Sabrina to prepare the wedding cake and dishes while I start to decorate the wedding in our house . 
It was perfect, the flowers were amazing and the wedding dress was perfect !
We had Lorenza's friends coming to the wedding and it was amazing !
Just perfect ! * Tear up *

Brittney Storm: Wonderful and we're happy that she got married . 
Thank you Mrs Santini for coming over and do the interview !

Beatrice Santini: Your welcome dear !

Credits 

Editor & Producer - Brittney Storm
Pictures of Evogue - Blake Studio 
*Advertisement were made FOR the L.I.F.E

[Image: 1619639714462.png]
The following 5 users Like Jessixa's post:
  • Nephew, Violet DE Kittie, Mr. Flaminator, Altoria, dragon106
Criminal Scum Umbrella, I love it..
[Image: jJtX9nT.png]
Thanks To MaxEvan For This Cute Signature Again!! 
Hey cool i was in it, epic gamer moment
4) SLYFI Is Back !
YESSSSS!!! Cheese
The following 2 users Like Altoria's post:
  • Mr. Flaminator, Jessixa
If you want your lovely RP to be on the advertisement page on the next L.I.F.E 

please sent me a PM on forum or on steam , and i'll be happy to post it on the next online news !

- Jessixa
[Image: 1619639714462.png]