Grunt is out
Thought I'd make a thread this time on my departure.

Joined in 2015 and played until 2016 where I left and popped on occasionally but after rejoining regularly in 2018 again I feel like I'm just done with gmod RP now.

Part of it is just lack of interest but another part of it is I personally feel FL has lost its passion for roleplay, it's really just not the same anymore. With the staff team not being as good as it could be (I've been vocal enough about it's criticism I know) but I always had the best intentions of trying to help it get on track, but it seems myself and other opinions are just not working hence the decline in older player numbers.

I'd love to see it prosper again but I just don't think it will, which is sad, but I've had some amazing memories on this server and with this community. I've never really been involved in an online community like fearless before and it's become my routine to have a look on the forums once a day and see what's going on.

Some of the notable times I'd like to mention and shout out during my time here would be the FL radio project from a few years ago with edned and all the djs which was really fun (would be cool to see something like that rebooted again) the Arcon clan with Falc and the minge crew of deer and huskii. Anyone who came to any of the events I hosted like SCP. And more recently the Poseidon Corporation venture I've been participating in which I'd really like to see prosper into an official clan given the effort and passion set in by its loyal members.

I'd also like to thank the staff team, current and veterans during my time here for the service provided in making a great place for memories of RP and pure mingery and laughs.

But I'll be around on the forums from time to time.

Seeya Smile

--Grunt
The following 3 users Like Grunt's post:
  • Falc, DramaLlama, Edned
Cya, it’s not only you that feels this way about fearless with the admin team. The admin team in my eyes think there better than everyone else and just do what they want, Ignoring calls because they can’t be arsed because there doing there own RP (not all admins, I know admins can’t Balance administrating and Rp’ing all the time) but seriously get people who are always on and not just on to there own RP’s and if you want to join their RP they would ignore you unless they think you are an same level as them.
EDIT: Also I think that when people aim for admin they could hit it but to the small percentage that get it, they get admin and then after that they don’t even come on the servers like they used to when they wernt admin because they came and got what they want, they literally have no motivation once they have it. There are a few select people who I would demote and premote in my eyes.
The following 1 user Likes Sentinel's post:
  • Grunt
Cya later Smile
The following 1 user Likes John Jong's post:
  • Grunt
Goodbye ya filthy minge. Luv ya xox
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

The following 1 user Likes Huskii's post:
  • Grunt
Shame to see you go Grunt!
The following 1 user Likes Create's post:
  • Grunt
Cya Grunt
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Panda's post:
  • Grunt
Goodbye Grunt.
I remember our government RP's before I also stopped playing.
Take care.

[Image: uickTS0.png] +Rep
The following 1 user Likes Santaliz's post:
  • Grunt
Yeah, it was fun!

Message me on Steam, would be great to catch up! Smile
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
The following 1 user Likes Edned's post:
  • Grunt
Cya Grunt, you were a kewl lad, another loss for FL.

Admins, take notice, aye?

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 1 user Likes Lewwings's post:
  • Grunt
Sad Bye Buddy
The following 1 user Likes Eoin's post:
  • Grunt