Question regarding Christmas
When do ya’ll set up them Christmas trees at? 

They’re so expensive, especially the lights but I love Christmas trees as much as I love just the Christmas season itself.
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
Usually a few days to a week before Xmas eve. I don't think Christmas would be Christmas without a tree.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
my parents don't buy christmas trees ever since my brother got it stuck in his pee pee
The following 2 users Like Emil's post:
  • Jeffrey, James
(11-09-2018, 01:18 PM)Emil Wrote: my parents don't buy christmas trees ever since my brother got it stuck in his pee pee

Ouch sorry to hear about your brothers loss
I usually set mine up around the start of December, we get the real tree's, only problem with em is that they make a huge mess.
(11-09-2018, 07:06 PM)[FL:RP] FGxDman Wrote: I usually set mine up around the start of December, we get the real tree's, only problem with em is that they make a huge mess.

We got around 400 leds for our tree and it’s a pain in the ass to wrap them around the tree.
The following 1 user Likes Jeffrey's post:
  • NEMxDman
Ehem, bit rude to make this thread.
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • James
(11-09-2018, 07:34 PM)Lt. Jeff Wrote:
(11-09-2018, 07:06 PM)[FL:RP] FGxDman Wrote: I usually set mine up around the start of December, we get the real tree's, only problem with em is that they make a huge mess.

We got around 400 leds for our tree and it’s a pain in the ass to wrap them around the tree.

Damn, I bet putting them away is a nightmare as well haha.
The following 1 user Likes NEMxDman's post:
  • Jeffrey
Me Mas already got the Tinsels on the stairs
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 1 user Likes Envy's post:
  • Jeffrey
(11-09-2018, 08:10 PM)Killroy Wrote: Ehem, bit rude to make this thread.
Buzzing to go to the Christmas markets in December, I love the sound of creamy hot chocolate.