Killroy, the trap god.
(11-08-2018, 03:32 PM)Killroy Wrote: Another odd thing is how I get banned a few seconds after saying "I was at TB's deathbed" yet people can openly call Totalbiscuit "gey" and don't get punished? Really hypocritical.

[img] https://img00.deviantart.net/8bb8/i/2018...crhc3w.png [/img]

Please don't drag me into your already poor plea for an unband request. For someone who is so toxic towards FL and constantly talks smack, you seem so eager to rejoin once being banned.

Maybe take a step back and think about why you were banned, because you get banned alot and it's not a coincidence - it's because you go beyond shit posting and just become an outright nuiscence taking everything literally that the admins say.

If you think what I said was against the rules report it, it doesn't have much backing here at all other than to spread salt and bring you more attention that you desire so much.
(11-09-2018, 02:50 AM)Grunt Wrote:
(11-08-2018, 03:32 PM)Killroy Wrote: Another odd thing is how I get banned a few seconds after saying "I was at TB's deathbed" yet people can openly call Totalbiscuit "gey" and don't get punished? Really hypocritical.

[img] https://img00.deviantart.net/8bb8/i/2018...crhc3w.png [/img]

Please don't drag me into your already poor plea for an unband request. For someone who is so toxic towards FL and constantly talks smack, you seem so eager to rejoin once being banned.

Maybe take a step back and think about why you were banned, because you get banned alot and it's not a coincidence - it's because you go beyond shit posting and just become an outright nuiscence taking everything literally that the admins say.

If you think what I said was against the rules report it, it doesn't have much backing here at all other than to spread salt and bring you more attention that you desire so much.

Are you seriously going to argue that calling a dead man gay is less disrespectful than saying "I was at Totalbiscuit's deathbed"? Nice logic bro
This is not the first instance of you intentionally posting inappropriate things in the discord, you have been given multiple warnings on several occasions, not to mention the multiple accounts of you harassing users within the discord.

Denied.