Report: IsacGor & eddie (shi)
Name of player: IsacGor & eddie (shi)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:82441542 & STEAM_0:0:61025524

Time in GMT: 10:30 AM GMT+1

Server: V4B1

Summary:

2.2: Throughout the video you can hear one of them talking to the other about how to use the camera to view my defence & that I've got contraband which is likely the reason for raid, but it is in swedish so would need someone to vouch for what they're saying is correct.

7.2??:A custom job of "Svensson Maffia" and a rebel shouldn't raid together.

2.4:They also for unknown reason jumped off the apartment roof to suicide.

8.5:Burglary RP is already out of the question as a mafia member, rebel sure, and they used shotgun & molotov, so then the question is what the reason was, surely they didn't hear or see my contraband since they had to use third person for this information.

Evidence:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXFmn3yNZjs&feature=youtu.be

0 - 1:50 They talk to eachother how to abuse third person, and how they can see my contraband & my defence. (I'm swedish need someone to vouch)

2:58 - 3:10 They raid.

5:11 - 5:26 They jump off of the roof.

Rest of video is irrelevant for the PR.
Eddie said that he heard contraband earlier before the raid and thus brought the reason to search appartments and told me that we should raid him so of course i trusted his word, as for the suicide we did not think we were gonna die jumping down and we did not want to die so we avoided passing your door since you may have shot us. As an enforcer you are the muscle that can be hired, he hired me, i did not think about him being a rebel since the rebel clothes are different than what they used to be and since i haven't played in a year. I am not too familiar with all cosmetic updates and such. The thirdperson abuse isn't really that important since it doesnt actually work (you see through everything)
--| Denied |--

The video provides no sufficient proof to assist in any of the claims. Even though he was a 'Mafia' of sorts it was a custom job and not Corlone/Rebel teaming. There was no indicate of Burglary and more of a break in as it is possible to hear contraband when it ticks over. As for the 3rd person abusing there is no sufficient proof of them abusing it and sadly being unable to translate what they said the evidence provided will not assist.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<