Divey
Username: Me

Accused Staff Member: Divey

Involved Users:
  • - Divey
[*]Everyone in the discord

[*]Time/Date/Time Zone: Today

Abuse of Power or Rule Infringement: 

Advertising on the FL discord for his own gain, using FL as his own army to mass vote for someone who has asked him to.

Evidence and Explanation:

[Image: divey9_by_hawkview-dcqzy8p.png]
The fearless discord has formerly been used to advertise players twitch accounts when streaming FL (note, I didn't @ everyone, which has been used for what I have previously stated).
We're a community and if there was ever a time to advertise it would be now - A former community member who has managed to reach an impressive goal of representing his country in a high profile games world cup.

I would also recommend for you to refer back to the Discord rules (which, was my post). I haven't broke any advertising rules.

[Image: 6vuDkxL.png]
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
(11-02-2018, 08:08 PM)Divey Wrote: The fearless discord has formerly been used to advertise players twitch accounts when streaming FL. (Note, I didn't @ everyone, which has been used for what I have previously stated.
We're a community and if there was ever a time to advertise it would be now - A former community member who has managed to reach an impressive goal of representing his country in a high profile games world cup.

I would also recommend for you to refer back to the Discord rules (which, was my post). I haven't broke any advertising rules.

He's some literallywho that is no longer a player, its apparent you're trying to use the discord as a means to advertising / shill this guy with votes. If I advertised a friend's website who played FL once back in the day would that be okay? I think its quite impressive that he has reached the impressive goal of owning a website and getting 200+ viewers average every stream.
(11-02-2018, 08:11 PM)mark2766 Wrote:
(11-02-2018, 08:10 PM)JohnJong Wrote:
(11-02-2018, 08:08 PM)Divey Wrote: The fearless discord has formerly been used to advertise players twitch accounts when streaming FL. (Note, I didn't @ everyone, which has been used for what I have previously stated.

So if I’m streaming some quality content such as a 10 hour meme compilation I am fine to put a link to it?
according to Divey I could post your 10 hour meme compiliation and you could post a link to my bike I am selling on Ebay

Yes you could.
I'd suggest that only Killroy and Divey converse on this thread. Considering this was conducted in a Public channel, everyone may as well be able to post, which would be chaos.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
I'll be sure to shill my friend's website if this is okay, cheers.
Evidence for my point about further support for community members through advertisement:

[Image: bb2va2N.png]
[Image: NLz1kFK.png][Image: XP38FET.png]
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
(11-02-2018, 08:19 PM)Divey Wrote: Evidence for my point about further support for community members through advertisement:

[Image: bb2va2N.png]
[Image: NLz1kFK.png][Image: XP38FET.png]

Active players who stream on FL, big difference between that and shilling someone who hasn't played for years and only plays Overwatch - a game which has no relation to FL.
Its okay this can be closed I've realized now that I can also use this to my advantage and shill my friend who plays here, thanks.
Divey close this thread pls