Poll: What option would you prefer
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Option 1
60.00%
12 60.00%
Option 2
15.00%
3 15.00%
Option 3
25.00%
5 25.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Remove/alter the way voice channels work
(11-01-2018, 05:39 PM)Coffee Wrote: -support why is it a problem, there is no harm in keeping them
Can't quite understand the reasoning of -Supporting by some of the FL developers themselves..
(11-02-2018, 03:11 PM)Agorith Wrote: Can't quite understand the reasoning of -Supporting by some of the FL developers themselves..

What do you expect from 10-year-olds Agorith? Immaturity to its greatest.

+Support if option one can work out, natural if it can not.
(11-02-2018, 03:11 PM)Agorith Wrote: Can't quite understand the reasoning of -Supporting by some of the FL developers themselves..

On behalf of two members of the development team I sincerely apologise for opinions that differ form your, however removing the channels would not have any benefits and the current system is fine. It wont change anything people will just continue to use private discords as that is where their group of friends are.
The following 1 user Likes Coffee's post:
  • Luna
(11-02-2018, 03:27 PM)Coffee Wrote:

On behalf of two members of the development team I sincerely apologise for opinions that differ form your, however removing the channels would not have any benefits and the current system is fine. It wont change anything people will just continue to use private discords as that is where their group of friends are.

Let me use your same method of reasoning and ask you what true benefit it brings having about 100 voice channels that are left unused?
The Discord server looks cluttered to all living hell, and it'd be one thing if it were that way with good reason in this case them being used thoroughly, which is clearly not the case.

You're contradicting your previous point by stating people will continue to use private discords/calls either way, which is a big reason as to why this thread was made in the first place.
So why the -Support again? At the most you could stay neutral, but -Supporting it with your reasoning just lacks sense.
(11-02-2018, 03:36 PM)Agorith Wrote:

Let me use your same method of reasoning and ask you what true benefit it brings having about 100 voice channels that are left unused?
The Discord server looks cluttered to all living hell, and it'd be one thing if it were that way with good reason in this case them being used thoroughly, which is clearly not the case.

You're contradicting your previous point by stating people will continue to use private discords/calls either way, which is a big reason as to why this thread was made in the first place.
So why the -Support again? At the most you could stay neutral, but -Supporting it with your reasoning just lacks sense.

It's a discord server, calm down. The channels are organised nicely and there are not they many anymore since the recent purge. But I guess I'm wrong.

Sticking with my -support with my sensible reasoning that will be all. Xoxo
The following 3 users Like Coffee's post:
  • Luna, Ratatoskrr, Wolven
(11-02-2018, 04:22 PM)Coffee Wrote:
(11-02-2018, 03:36 PM)Agorith Wrote:

It's a discord server, calm down. The channels are organised nicely and there are not they many anymore since the recent purge. But I guess I'm wrong.

Sticking with my -support with my sensible reasoning that will be all. Xoxo

What makes you think I'm not calm? 
You're rather taking a childish approach to this whole thing, guessing you've not had too many smart arguments with people before if this is the way of talking you resort yourself to.

The server is well organised minus the big amount of voice channels that still remain, can't keep repeating myself if you refuse to pay attention to what I'm saying.
There isn't a large amount of channels
The following 1 user Likes Coffee's post:
  • John Jong
(11-02-2018, 05:00 PM)Coffee Wrote: There isn't a large amount of channels

I agree it's been cleaned up nicely compared to what it used to be, but 60 ish voice channels is still overkill when you compare it to the extend of how often they actually get used.
Guess we'll agree to disagree.

Nothing to add anymore.
(11-02-2018, 05:04 PM)Agorith Wrote:
(11-02-2018, 05:00 PM)Coffee Wrote: There isn't a large amount of channels

I agree it's been cleaned up nicely compared to what it used to be, but 60 ish voice channels is still overkill when you compare it to the extend of how often they actually get used.
Guess we'll agree to disagree.

Nothing to add anymore.

Ngl your making it seem like if they -Support then they are clearly wrong and a bad person and what you say is right and anyone going against that is a wrong
The following 1 user Likes John Jong's post:
  • Coffee