ban request
Name of player:[FL:RP] Create

SteamID
STEAM_0:1:87369477

Time in GMT: 10 minutes ago

Server: (v4b1)

Summary: this guy over here parked his car so he can spawn inside our walls or he propclimbed with a chair anyway when i told him what are u doin in our base he said i am supposed to be here or something , and then he climbed to the roof where he propably came down our house with a chair , when i saw he was inside i killed him and then disconected when i told him i report him 

Evidence:

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...EHC8tFblnY

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u..._o6D8Mva8s

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...-RRjYJwfbg

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...AbNNBOOliA

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...tU739v48IE

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...m6y96VRwf4

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...5zB_fxa9J0
Hi there Astakos,

Thank you for posting this Player Report. I understand how the situation may seem that I used the chair to climb the wall, however as you may not be able to see in the screenshots, I was stuck in the wall that was behind the chair. Now after spawning the chair, and sitting in it, you came over. I stated that I was allowed to be there considering it was my IC Friend, or Mr Jones' (@"Murdoch Murdoch") as so he allowed me to be there. Once removing the chair, I was on the wall, in which case, as you had already by this point, equipped a weapon (I heard a weapon equip behind me, whether it was you or another corleone) I took this moment to run, thus running away. I figured, that considering this was my friends base, the best place to go was inside, and to avoid you firing/finding me again, I carefully, mission impossible style, ran across the fence and onto the roof, jumping down to the balcony where the door was unlocked, thus making my way inside the building where you proceeded to kill me, violating rule 3.1A. I hope this clears things up and I apologise for how it may seem.
As I was mentioned, I might as well drop some input.

As Create stated, he was stuck in the wall and used the chair prop to free himself, before you came over and started bothering him, with a weapon. He decided his best bet was to seek a hiding place on my property before you came after him, and killed him via an RDM. At no point was Create propclimbing, he was simply trying to free himself and then ran from you for obvious reasons. I'd also like to highlight that, yes, I did order him to be removed from my property for "trespassing", I did not mean kill him, simply kick him out as my IC person was afraid of him stumbling upon my contraband.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

why was he stuck in the wall in the first place? , why would he run if i had a gun on him ? why was he mocking me and said u got no evidence in pm  in my last photo and disconecting  ?? why he had no access to door since he was your friend ?, why was he running on the roof?why would you tell me to kick him out since he was your friend?
(10-29-2018, 01:46 PM)Astakos Wrote: why was he stuck in the wall in the first place?
Don't know, accident?
why would he run if i had a gun on him?
Is it really wise to stick around if some guy who is not the police/sru has a gun? You also did not put him under FearRP to my knowledge, so he was free to leave.
why was he mocking me and said u got no evidence in pm  in my last photo and disconnecting??
He meant he had no evidence for a joke PR. He was messing around, which is not against the rules. As for disconnecting, he did not avoid an rp situation or an admin sit, so he could leave when he pleased.
why he had no access to door since he was your friend?
Because I didn't expect him to come. Would you give a friend of yours a key to your house just because you were friends?
why was he running on the roof?
His way of escaping you.
why would you tell me to kick him out since he was your friend?
"I'd also like to highlight that, yes, I did order him to be removed from my property for "trespassing", I did not mean kill him, simply kick him out as my IC person was afraid of him stumbling upon my contraband".

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

(10-29-2018, 01:46 PM)Astakos Wrote: 1 ) why was he stuck in the wall in the first place? , 2) why would he run if i had a gun on him ?  3) why was he mocking me and said u got no evidence in pm  in my last photo and disconecting  ??
  4 )why he had no access to door since he was your friend ?,  5 ) why was he running on the roof? 6) why would you tell me to kick him out since he was your friend?

Due to the incredible amount of Why questions, my answers will be in the corresponding numbers to your questions.
1) As you mentioned earlier, my car was against your base, however this was not so I could glitch into your base, it was parked in that corner because earlier when I was driving round, I parked it there, when I got out, I didn't anticipate that I'd get stuck, but that is how it happened. due to your props, as I got out of the vehicle I was pushed further against the wall than I would have been if your props were not there. hence why I am so far across into your base.
2 )I think that anybody would run if there was a gun being equipped around them, especially since I was unarmed at this moment in time. 
3 ) I wasn't mocking you, I was stating that I didn't have the right evidence to post a PR against yourself considering you broke the rule 3.1A.
4 ) I was a mercenary, not a Corleone Associate hence why I didn't have access.
5 )The same reason Santa Claus goes onto the roof, to get into the house.
6 )Void.

I do not believe that I need to answer any more questions unless provided by a member of the staff team.
whatever admins will decide whats happened not us
Astakos, do you have any evidence of Create breaking FearRP, as you said earlier in your posts he ran away whilst under gun point from you?

There is not enough evidence to conclude that there was any malicious intent on Create's part when mistakenly entering your base, so I have no ground to employ any sort of punishment there, though from what I've read in the posts that you've all contributed is that it does seem like a genuine misunderstanding between the two parties involved. From the screenshots provided, it is clear Create disconnected from the server after the event, so no rules were infringed whilst doing so as he did not avoid an RP scenario.

I shall await further response from you Astakos regarding the requested additional evidence, though if Create wasn't breaking FearRP, an explanation as well as to why you deemed it necessary to kill Create rather than put him under FearRP and demand he leave instead would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
 Zecon
not an Administrator
No i dont have anything else
But if was already up there and he was afraid of his life couldnt he run towards the lake?? i would have done that, why running towards the roof the other way around is far more  easier and more chances to get away