How is everyone liking Red Dead Redemption 2?
I am a couple of hours in and have to say it lived up to my expectations, and I am only playing it on the Base Xbox One. My favourite map so far on any Rockstar game and the NPCs in the town feel much more alive so it brings a huge change to the usual Rockstar NPCs who you barely pay attention to. The story is amazing and the random events are amazing and creates for some interesting scenarios, basically the gameplay mechanics are a solid 10/10. Only issues I can think of is the bounty system makes no sense, for example I was in Valentine and the Sherriff insults me as I walk past so I insult him back to which he responds from shooting me from my horse, walking up and executing my horse as it is on the ground then a deputy tackles me and I get arrested with a $30 bounty, and also some FPS issues in certain towns but that is probably just a base Xbox One problem.

So what has everyone's experience been like so far?
The following 1 user Likes mark2766's post:
  • juicyorange
Could this be moved to Discussion please, slight mix up
Such an absolute masterpiece, so much detail in the game aswell it's insane!

A solid 10/10 for sure. Only Rockstar can do it like this.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • mark2766
(10-29-2018, 01:13 PM)Jan Wrote: Such an absolute masterpiece, so much detail in the game aswell it's insane!

I honestly think they have mastered the open world game, Bethesda have a lot to live up to in Elder Scrolls 6 when it comes to NPCs interaction and making the game feel alive, when you walk through town it actually feels like you are walking through an actual movie scene. I was walking through Valentine and some guy says to me "get your ass out of my town fool" when I insulted him back ended up getting in a fight, 4 of his buddies rush out of the Saloon to jump me and kick my ass, end up getting chased by them on horses shooting me, ends with them running into an outlaw gang and getting killed and finished of with finding a dinosaur bone.
The following 1 user Likes mark2766's post:
  • Jan
Lenny! LENNY? LENNEEEEYYY!!! LENNY?!
Is Lenny and Arthur making love beside that tree canon?
I saw a video where a horse fell over and left a ‘stamp’ in the mud, very impressive.
Shame thats its a console only game!
Moved.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(10-29-2018, 01:13 PM)Jan Wrote: Such an absolute masterpiece, so much detail in the game aswell it's insane!

All praise the lords of Naughty Dog
Quality game.

Moved to Games.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]