A more in depth tax system.
Title of suggestion: A more in depth tax system.

Description:

To make things into a simple and short sentence, grant the ability for the President job / Vice President job to specifically adjust tax rates for specific jobs within the 0-40% range. Perhaps through a GUI rather than a command similar to the example I've provided below.

[Image: 009dbdb1d438734becd34af174b28683.png]

Why:

At the moment, dictator roleplay and generally other President roleplay has been struck with a dilemma where if the tax is too high, no one likes you resulting in your death fairly quickly. The main goal behind this suggestion is to take control of taxes for specific parties and to treat them as you want;

A good example of this is if you're doing dictator roleplay, a large majority of people who are in Law enforcement won't want to protect you since they know if you get killed, they get more money in their paychecks, this wouldn't be the case if you could adjust their taxes to be lower than the average citizen couldn't you? 

Want to run a secret society and allow the elite of the elite not pay taxes? Give them a Government pass and let them glide through and spit on the common citizen who still has to pay taxes.

Long story short, give them a bit more control with taxes.
Huge +Support
+Support, I’ve also noticed that SRU isn’t going to want to protect a president who is taking a huge chunk of their money.
Respectfully,

Hooter
(10-28-2018, 11:58 PM)Hooter Wrote: +Support, I’ve also noticed that SRU isn’t going to want to protect a president who is taking a huge chunk of their money.

That's true, but you can also abuse it by setting Citizen tax to 20% and government tax to 40%.

+/- Neutral
[Image: owI6QSg.png]
The following 1 user Likes Denn1s's post:
  • Andrew Juniperfield
(10-29-2018, 03:14 PM)Denn1s Wrote:
(10-28-2018, 11:58 PM)Hooter Wrote: +Support, I’ve also noticed that SRU isn’t going to want to protect a president who is taking a huge chunk of their money.

That's true, but you can also abuse it by setting Citizen tax to 20% and government tax to 40%.

+/- Neutral

Agree with this, would mean government could be milked of their income while nobody could do anything about it solely based on taxes.
If government is 40% but citizen is =<20, it just adds a way for the president to increase their income without repercussions.

However, while it might be strange in some occasions maybe, this could also be adressed by making any other tax level locked to be below or equal to the citizen tax.

Ultimately +support if the proper rules and limitations are in place
The following 1 user Likes Andrew Juniperfield's post:
  • Denn1s
(10-29-2018, 03:14 PM)Denn1s Wrote:

+/- Neutral

I can see where you're coming from here and I assume you've got Law Enforcement tax mixed up with Government tax. But either way, thats the only issue I can see.
+support
President needs some depth to it. Also perhaps limit the taxes a bit, where merchants and citizens are protected a bit, like Skurkas suggested, to make shop/passive RP a bit less costly.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
The following 2 users Like TheSiphon's post:
  • Denn1s, Jaz
(10-29-2018, 06:42 PM)TheSiphon Wrote: +support
President needs some depth to it. Also perhaps limit the taxes a bit, where merchants and citizens are protected a bit, like Skurkas suggested, to make shop/passive RP a bit less costly.

How's you say we put this into place? They currently don't have any protection as it is.
+Support
+Support. I find retarded how gov workers protect and give their lives for presidents and they get the same tax as everyone else.