Montanas RP Stories!
Photo 
I've really gotten into the passive RP's lately and feel like ive made some great ones! here are some pictures and some backstory
from my most recent and favorite RP's! 

#1 Military Burger! 

The military burger one was alot of fun! Making a scratchy deep voice was really hard and my throat got messed up after that, but #Worthit! Was really fun making the menu and building the stand to be themed with the character as a "Former Vietnam Soldier" who's only joy was making burgers plus he haates vegans, rumors has it if someone ordered a vegan burger he would call up a tactical team to show up at their doorsteps at night! 

[Image: 2P7NLJ8.jpg]

[Image: C70szv5.jpg]

Heres that excellent menu! 
All in all, this RP was a blast! Thanks to everyone who ordered some MEGAK1LLER300BURGERS! 

#2 LEVEL GYM 

This one was really fun too, found a guy on the street and asked if he wanted to join and sure thing, he did! Litle did i know he was the perfect one for the RP too, as his devotion and excellent skills made it so much fun and enjoyable! was hillarious to do this one! We handed out free memberships to everyone who came by, gave them boxing lessons and he coached them into good health! Thanks to Mipmap for making this RP great! 
[Image: Jh2Q0MW.jpg]
[Image: PK20g0p.jpg]

#3 Sacred Arts Gallery - Montanas Collection Exhibit. 

This one i thoroughly enjoyed! I really like street-art and creating things in photoshop so i also got the oppurtunity to display some of the stuff ive made myself featuring well known street-artists like Banksy, Dolk, Dot Dot Dot and Conor Harrington! +++
The build was very much recycled from the Rolls Royce Dealership i created, which was also very fun! Here are some great photos from the Gallery and what you can expect if you see it in the future! Lots of fine art, and sculptures! 
[Image: 2sESwQp.jpg]
[Image: retrAZM.jpg]
[Image: weg9VGh.jpg]
[Image: XRvjtDa.jpg]

Another post with some more of the RP's i really enjoyed will be comming soon and i hope this might be of inspiration to someone in terms of what to RP, building and so on! Thanks to everyone who has taken part so far! there is more to come!
The following 5 users Like Montana's post:
  • Envy, RoCKy, Lesanka, LordOfMemory, Spartan_KCT
You inspire me to roleplay Smile
[Image: MZRod0q.png]
The following 5 users Like Lesanka's post:
  • Jessixa, Zulu, Spartan_KCT, Montana, RoCKy
These were all incredible RPs, great work.

The Burger Stand was my favourite.
 [Image: ZOfygkU.png]
Mate you do role play so much every time your on your keen to do it you sit there for hours role playing for hours and hours whenever your on i have been trying to join in with you but its so hard all these hours role playing i dont know how you do it keep it up bro!
[Image: RNVkfMQ.png]

Amazing! Keep it up!
[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!