UBR: Suicide yourself
Your name: Suicide yourself

Your SteamID:[b]STEAM_0:0:79431150[/b]

Your ban ID:81416

Banned by:[b][FL]Divey[/b]

Reason: BRA (89939) - Abusing fire door to fling vehicle

InvolvedCheeseremw  - A load of other people that were hanging around my firehouse

Why we should unban you: A PR has just been approved where I was accused of flinging fire trucks. I didn't fling and firetrucks and there is no evidence to prove I did. The evidence provided if anything proves that It wasn't me that pressed the button. 
I don't understand how I can be found guilty where there is insufficient evidence. It is clear from the evidence that was provided that I at no point press any of the door buttons sending that fire truck flying. 
It shows me reversing my fire truck back into the doors after responding to calls - someone pressing the button (Person not seen in the video) - I see the door closing and jump out so I don't get blown up. I fail to see what I have done wrong.
To add to situations
Jackie Chan Ma *** Was already banned by Ghostkiller for pressing the button later on in the day - I thought the case was closed as a culprit had been found. 
[Image: 53261afc2297b451e9b8607c9b958dac.png]
Clearly not.

I am not responsible for sending fire engines flying down main street, I am not guilty. 
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
You drove your firetruck into the gate for it to be flinged onto the streets. Something that happened several times, not just with you - but with others too. Nor did any of you ever put the effort into stopping this from happening.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
(10-24-2018, 10:17 PM)Divey Wrote: You drove your firetruck into the gate for it to be flinged onto the streets. Something that happened several times, not just with you - but with others too. Nor did any of you ever put the effort into stopping this from happening.

I Parked my fire truck into the firehouse that is where they belong - I was doing quite a serious Fireman RP and the truck had been fine inside the shed.  Unfortunately, someone had decided that they were not going to play by the rules and wished to mess around. 
I did attempt to park my fire truck in such a way that it was clear of the doors. I assume players pushed our trucks forwards with props etc so they could be flung. 

It can also be seen in the video that there is a frozen chair in way ( evidence that someone must have been proppushing) Unfortunately I couldn't see this as I was in first person.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
*INVOLVED*
Pretty sure if tnis was the same day then I am a witness if it was a different day I saw this then I guess not, however if it was I saw what was going on from a different angle and I believe it was Rushi who was closing the door on the fire truck as it was his truck that was getting flinged, he would park his truck there then get out and press the button on the door.
I was the one who posted the original PR -

There was more than 1 occasion when this happened this night as you can see from the other whiteness on the ban post.

I don't understand why you didnt try stick up for yourself when the post was posted nearly a month ago and also why you you backed up into the space twice or even why you just ran away and didn't talk to anyone about it. I'd also like to point out Finn did comment on the video something along the lines of 'didnt think it was that bad' the comment has since been deleted so is irrelevant i guess but still.

I believe there is solid evidence from multiple sources that you was involved.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:62443156&b=9]
(10-24-2018, 11:39 PM)JohnJong Wrote: *INVOLVED*
Pretty sure if tnis was the same day then I am a witness if it was a different day I saw this then I guess not, however if it was I saw what was going on from a different angle and I believe it was Rushi who was closing the door on the fire truck as it was his truck that was getting flinged, he would park his truck there then get out and press the button on the door.

Nope, i never closed any doors, stop blaming me now...
Oh? New Signature

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJINnfmsyx51J2Yn6-BTU...MQj1zjTh5g]
I was there and i was just watching, but Finn never touched any buttons or did anything wrong to be banned.
Oh? New Signature

(10-25-2018, 06:51 PM)Rushi Wrote:

Please read the fact I said that I “believe” not “rushi definitely did this”
(10-25-2018, 05:22 PM)iiXxCoYz Wrote: I was the one who posted the original PR -

There was more than 1 occasion when this happened this night as you can see from the other whiteness on the ban post.

I don't understand why you didnt try stick up for yourself when the post was posted nearly a month ago and also why you you backed up into the space twice or even why you just ran away and didn't talk to anyone about it. I'd also like to point out Finn did comment on the video something along the lines of 'didnt think it was that bad' the comment has since been deleted so is irrelevant i guess but still.

I believe there is solid evidence from multiple sources that you was involved.

A) I didn't feel it was nessecery for me to comment as it was clear I wasn't responsible. I avoid commenting on PRs because they just lead to spiralling arguments. I had faith that justice would be served and the we are innocent til proven guilty.

B) After I got out I had mashed my keyboard and accidentally pressed the windows key, causing my game to lay out and seeing as I play in full screen it took me a while for me to be able to tab back into the game. 

There is no escaping the fact the actual culprit had already been caught and punished after this PR was posted and where banned. The 200hour player got one day ban. A player with more bans/blacklists in a shorter amount of time yet I get a month ban for a PR were the evidence shows I didn't press the button and wasn't responsible. 
Am I going crazy?
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
(10-25-2018, 07:22 PM)JohnJong Wrote:
(10-25-2018, 06:51 PM)Rushi Wrote:

Please read the fact I said that I “believe” not “rushi definitely did this”

Ah, didnt see that lol
Oh? New Signature