Poll: support emil
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Killroy? More like kill me please /me dabs
57.89%
11 57.89%
tbh no.
42.11%
8 42.11%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Developer appreciation thread [No asslicking]
Hey devs just wanted to tell you that you're doing a great job unlike just like the admins. Keep it up, you're making FL great again with your work.

Anyway the real reason I posted this thread was actually because now that sebasti161 is gone I have the ability to usurp the title "King of Off-Topic". Please join my faction guys, we'll overthrow the tyrant SirMinus and make me King.
The following 3 users Like Emil's post:
  • Lewwings, James, Wolven
Emily, answer the next question carefully...

When the next volume of the Fearless History Books are written.. do you wish to be viewed as the villain? Do you wish to be viewed as the fool who tried and crashed in a blaze of dullness? I suggest you rethink your decision to question my position and authority before this community becomes your personal Hell.
(10-22-2018, 02:21 PM)Killroy Wrote: Emily, answer the next question carefully...

When the next volume of the Fearless History Books are written.. do you wish to be viewed as the villain? Do you wish to be viewed as the fool who tried and crashed in a blaze of dullness? I suggest you rethink your decision to question my position and authority before this community becomes your personal Hell.

By the time the next volume of Fearless History Books are written, I will already be King. Surrender now and I might spare you from eternal humiliation and tickling at the hands of a dwarf with a feather.
(10-22-2018, 02:24 PM)Emil Wrote:
(10-22-2018, 02:21 PM)Killroy Wrote: Emily, answer the next question carefully...

By the time the next volume of Fearless History Books are written, I will already be King. Surrender now and I might spare you from eternal humiliation and tickling at the hands of a dwarf with a feather.

You are not fit to lick my boots, let there be war.
just because i dont play on the server doesnt mean im not your lord and king
The following 1 user Likes sebasti161's post:
  • Wolven
Thread Locked.
(10-22-2018, 05:27 PM)sebasti161 Wrote: just because i dont play on the server doesnt mean im not your lord and king

the only lord i have is lordofthesilver
[Image: xrCoZiC.png]

hahahahahaha get fucked sebasti
The following 1 user Likes Emil's post:
  • Zulu
(10-22-2018, 05:48 PM)Emil Wrote: [Image: xrCoZiC.png]

I said Thread Locked.
(10-22-2018, 06:01 PM)Bob Bobbington Wrote:
(10-22-2018, 05:48 PM)Emil Wrote: [Image: xrCoZiC.png]

I said Thread Locked.