Religion
I am against religion and will never promote such beliefs, But life is about accepting that others had a mother or maybe father that taught them something else in life. Like that heaven is a goal or that this is not the only life.
My children will choose themselves what they want, as long as it does not go against mankinds journey to branch out in the universe it is nothing of my concern what you believe.

Islam however, does in many ways go against mankind, that is a problem.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 6 users Like Haarek's post:
  • SpaghettiFTW, Lewwings, Archer, sebasti161, Wolven, juicyorange
My car

[Image: TSlmC8l.jpg]
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
I am a muslim.

Simply put, you can argue god's existence till we all start coughing up dust of old age, but I don't believe that god is in material form to our universe, rather on a different plane of existence, since its not confirmed AFAIK in the qur'an where god actually resides

The big bang, however scientific it may sound, Logically must have a start point to its reasons, Like where did the 2 gasseous matters(IIRC one of them was either helium or notrogen but i can't remember studied this stuff like a few years ago and didn't care) that collided come from? why did they ccome, and how did they collide and what caused them to collide and in the end "Create" our universe, And I do realise that you could say the same about god, but as it is stated in the qur'an, he doesn't come from anywhere, he wasn't created or birthed, he just simply exists, and you are free to disagree with my views just like I disagree with you, just don't get insulting.

I believe that god put all of us in a test of belief, that he created everything that might turn away those of weak faith, just as a test, is that cruel? that those who fail god's test end up in eternal torture? maybe, but does god actually care? no. he's just testing all of us, and if you might say "Why would he go through all these great lengths to make us believe in him?" You might aswell stand back and think for a minute, god created the universe, sending down prophets and creating religion is not even to the point of easy in the Easy scale easy, its a lot more easier than whatever is the most easy meaning word that I can think for easy, and that's easy, i;e its a less than minimal task that he could do

I had more stuff to say but I was disturbed by real life and forgot what I was going to say so, that's all folks.
The following 1 user Likes Mr.SkarKasm's post:
  • Hunterr
no god isn’t testing us all, he she it doesn’t exist.
religion is a waste of time and a way of assuring weak minded people that they don’t simply cease to exist after death, which is exactly what happens.
sins don’t exists, religion has no place in society anymore
The following 1 user Likes juicyorange's post:
  • Archer
that's your own, and many others point of view, and its only an opinion, yours.
I'm a Protestant Christian. It is part of my culture and it has helped build the civilization that I know and love.

Protestant Christendom is (pretty much)  the rejection of religious hierarchies of priesthood and the belief that religion is something personal, developed through your own knowledge and interpretation of the bible - through the ability each individual has to reason.
The following 1 user Likes rand0m0mg's post:
  • Hunterr
(11-12-2018, 10:35 PM)rand0m0mg Wrote: I'm a Protestant Christian. It is part of my culture and it has helped build the civilization that I know and love.

Protestant Christendom is (pretty much)  the rejection of religious hierarchies of priesthood and the belief that religion is something personal, developed through your own knowledge and interpretation of the bible - through the ability each individual has to reason.

"developed through your own knowledge and interpretation of the bible"

So why believe in a book if you're gonna interpret it however you please to begin with?
Basically just using shite quotes whenever it suits you?

Please forgive me if my interpretation of how this works is flawed, but if it ain't that's even dumber than being a classic christian.
To be fair, most 'classic' christians I've encountered on the internet only interpret the bible the way they want to interpret it anyway pushing their own personal agendas and ignoring half the shit in it.
The following 2 users Like Agorith's post:
  • juicyorange, Haarek
apart from saying ew religion you haven't really spoke about your beliefs agorith Agorith
(11-13-2018, 02:00 AM)Aspire Wrote: apart from saying ew religion you haven't really spoke about your beliefs agorith Agorith

I'd say that particular quote speaks for itself, no?
(11-13-2018, 01:11 AM)Agorith Wrote:
(11-12-2018, 10:35 PM)rand0m0mg Wrote: I'm a Protestant Christian. It is part of my culture and it has helped build the civilization that I know and love.

"developed through your own knowledge and interpretation of the bible"

So why believe in a book if you're gonna interpret it however you please to begin with?
Basically just using shite quotes whenever it suits you?

Please forgive me if my interpretation of how this works is flawed, but if it ain't that's even dumber than being a classic christian.
To be fair, most 'classic' christians I've encountered on the internet only interpret the bible the way they want to interpret it anyway pushing their own personal agendas and ignoring half the shit in it.

Protestants believe that faith is something personal that should not be pushed upon other people. There is no need for "using quotes etc whenever it suits you"(since (much of) the bible should not be taken literally), its more about finding inspiration - reading the bible and knowing that the civilization we live in should not be taken for granted; its built on a christian foundation and the christian faith can be developed and reformed. 

"Knowledge" is obviously based upon the area and environment you live in, and "interpretation" cannot be whatever you want; you obviously need to use your brain(which is why i stressed: "through your ability to reason"). 

The bible is a collection of stories developed in an environment much different from what we have today - yet the stories can be seen metaphorically and hence still have much relevance. The bible is "the book of books" meaning it contains knowledge and archetypes that the west have inherited from an ancient time during a developmental stage of our civilization - it lays the groundwork for western literature and our judicial system etc. The bible is far too important to be replaced, though it can be developed(and it has).

"Using quotes" to push your belief is a way that christianity has been corrupted and you see this in many places where religious hierarchies are the rule(America(although America used to be Protestant), Russia e.t.c.), protestants PROTESTED against the corrupt Catholic faith and reformed christianity so that it fit well with classical liberal(enlightenment) societies.