gh0st

SteamIDs
STEAM_0:1:68950359

Time in GMT
23:08 - 10/20/2018

Server 
v4b1

Summary
I've been power abused all the evening, i tried not to make a pr, but when it's too much, it's too much.
This is only one of the many times i've been randomly arrested, he has 450 hours, he should know better.

Evidence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1UAr2hCREk
[Image: TlED2ox.png]
I don't hear my voice?
So basically there was a request that there were armed men. I responded to that call and wanted to make sure you wasn't armed. I tried to tell you that you needed to cooperate or you would go to jail, but you didn't.
I always used voice chat so idk why you can't hear me.

Gh0st
(10-20-2018, 10:13 PM)treyspartan Wrote: I don't hear my voice?
So basically there was a request that there were armed men. I responded to that call and wanted to make sure you wasn't armed. I tried to tell you that you needed to cooperate or you would go to jail, but you didn't.
I always used voice chat so idk why you can't hear me.

Gh0st

1. I was the person that made the request, you should have looked better in the chat;

2. How do you say i didn't cooperate? I basically didn't move for the entire time, you searched me, you didn't find anything and you had nothing to arrest me for;

3. You could have simply typed in chat, think before acting so quickly next time.
[Image: 2zz3s45.jpg]

I was questioning you, you didnt respond.
I didn't know i was muted by you, so i had no reason to type.

/closed
(10-20-2018, 10:31 PM)treyspartan Wrote: [Image: 2zz3s45.jpg]

I was questioning you, you didnt respond.
I didn't know i was muted by you, so i had no reason to type.

/closed

Skeptical if someone doesn't respond via mic, type in chat, it's simple as that...
I feel really sad you get bullied on FL, but stop milking this out

XO, gh0st

/Closed
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
- Not involved -
DENIED & MOVED
I would say this was more of a misunderstanding on Ghost's end and not worthy of a punishment. Also, arrests are aimed to be kept in-character unless they break a rule like NLR, metagaming and such, and it doesn't really fall under corrupt cop either.

If someone doesn't respond to your voice commands, you should try and type it out. Chances are your mic isn't working, just like in this case. 

Also, another thing, keep it civil in the PRs 
Quote:I feel really sad you get bullied on FL, but stop milking this out

XO, gh0st

/Closed
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]