Exotic's Resignation
Hello FL,

So yeah… as in the title I am going to be resigning today Sad. Some might have seen this coming because of my recent activity, I’ve barely been able to come on twice in the past week and if I did, I would only play for an hour or so. I’ve started uni so my main focus is currently that and I need to achieve good grades for it.

I’ve also not been very motivated to come on the server in general as I am bored of games at the moment, if I do play anything it’s probably going to be overwatch. I am not leaving Fearless, I will still hop on the server every now and then to just hang around and talk to others.

I started on FL with the name “Trump is the way ahead”, although not many will remember me from that name. I changed my name afterwards to “Im not a hoe but $5 is $10” which more people will know me by, and at that time I was getting much more into FL, easily getting 100+ hours on gmod every 2 weeks. I changed my name afterwards to Exotic, got teacher, resigned from it then eventually got TA in January this year.

I’m not going to make one of those lists filled with people as everyone who I would mention on that list knows who they are. I’m really thankful I was ever given the opportunity to even become a staff member in the first place, it’s honestly been a lot of fun administrating and helping out others who needed it.

Will give a quick shoutout to my boys BlackWidow and Timetiger6, they’re my 2 real life friends who got me into FL in the first place.

And a shoutout to Divey and @Sparx for getting me into roleplay and giving me the opportunity of becoming a staff member.

See you all around,

Exotic Smile
Appreciate everything bro, sad to see you go but Uni take priority for sure. Best of luck with everything mate.
My favorite hoe Sad
You were one of the greatest admins around man.
Good luck on uni brother, will definitely miss playing with ya

The following 1 user Likes Willem de Walrus's post:
  • ILovePugs
Sad to see you go... Good luck with everything!
Alphaverse
Ex - Contributor
Awww sad to see you leave see ya soon Exotic

Love ya lots xxx
Good luck with your university study Smile
Maybe it's for the best for ya, you have not been all that active but it's sad to see you leave the team...

Best of luck.
 [Image: ZOfygkU.png]
Please change your name back to not a hoe
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
The following 1 user Likes MrFinnConlon's post:
  • Alertecobra27
Sad to see you go ,good luck with uni!
Aryen
Fearless Donator 
Ah oof. Great staff member, great laugh. Cya around dude!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]