/taxifare (ID)
Title:
/taxifare (ID)

Description:
Give chauffeurs a /taxifare (ID) command which will trigger a pop-up on the user's screen to confirm the user is using the taxi.
This would then give them an initial fare cost of x amount of money and add on x amount of money for a certain distance.

Example:
Initial fare: $100.
Additional fare: $50 per mile.
And this will then pay the chauffeur the money when the journey is over which could be done by just typing /taxifare again or when the user exits the vehicle.

Why:
Just makes chauffeuring better stuff.
The following 1 user Likes Obsidial's post:
  • Jessixa
+Support
Taxi usually charge depending on the mile or how many KM they are travelling from one place to another
Great & would add something new to the Chauffeurs !
[Image: 1619639714462.png]
+Support
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
+support

Wow Taxi-Sensory that would be cool and realistic the only information i know about taxis functioning is from American Dad in that one episode
+Support
+Support
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

+Support
+Support
Always thought it needed a faire system, this would be awesome
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
+support taxi driver lives matter
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
Neutral

If this would be implemented, it would be nice to have a way to refuse to pay the service if it gets too expensive (if you're an incredibly tight character/street thug)

I would also like to know what would stop the chauffeur from internally locking the vehicle, driving to various locations not predetermined and gaining extra cash that the player is not willing to pay.

If you can pursuade me, I'll give a full support Cheese