Perma ban - Dylan
Your name: Dylan (Goes by Scrobble)

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:50724811

Your ban ID: 72080

Banned by: [FL] MasterNoda

Reason: Double Accounting. Scamming player of 700k.

Involved: Cannot identify who was involved.

[b]Why we should unban you: [/b]
About 3 and a half years ago, I have gotten myself banned for scamming and double accounting, boy I was a stupid kid back then. There is no excuse for what I've done, It is just not right. I did not understand the trouble I would cause the other party, as well as the involved admin. I apologize for that. I am a changed man, my lifestyle has since then changed a lot and my persona is way different then back in the time. I do not deserve to be unbanned, and I understand that. I just want to ask you to reconsider this appeal, I am a changed man and after years I've come back to gaming and remembered my time at fearless as one of the best times I've hath. I feel like I would be an addition to the RP scene and I can promise that nothing bad will happen from me ever again. 

Thank you for reading my story. I do not have hard feelings if this gets denied, hence, I would understand it.

Kind regards,

Dylan
Is there an admin who can check my thread?
Hello dylanhm_

Thank you for creating an unban appeal today. Sorry you haven't received an earlier response. Since the banning Administrator is no longer a part of our team, I will take your appeal forward to the rest of the admin team.

Can I ask you this, you also have another Permanent ban on record. Will you be appealing that in a separate thread?

Thanks,
Narcotic
(10-23-2018, 11:23 AM)Narcotic Wrote: Hello dylanhm_

Thank you for creating an unban appeal today. Sorry you haven't received an earlier response. Since the banning Administrator is no longer a part of our team, I will take your appeal forward to the rest of the admin team.

Can I ask you this, you also have another Permanent ban on record. Will you be appealing that in a separate thread?

Thanks,
Narcotic

Dear Narcotic,

Thank you for taking the time to forward my thread.
It is my understanding that I have only been banned for Double accounting and for scamming.
If there is another permanent ban on my record, I'd like to include this in this thread.

Kind regards,

Dylan
(10-23-2018, 11:23 AM)Narcotic Wrote: Hello dylanhm_

Thanks,
Narcotic

Has there been any process?
Hello dylanhm_

Thank you for creating an unban appeal today. Sorry you haven't received an earlier response. I am to inform you that your unban appeal has been successful and the vote is in favour of your unban. You will, however, be placed upon your last chance which means if you receive another ban within 6 months you be soft-permed again.

Thanks
Narcotic & The Team