Hey fearless
Heart 
Hey, I'm Sweet Bro. I just left my staff member position at FP to play here. Simply there's too much bullshit with management and bans. (A guy that started selling scripts to people on the server was permabanned, then unbanned two days later by the lead admin, he keeps getting unbanned, and this happens with a lot of players.)
I just donated, simply because it's so damn cheap, and this server deserves it. Roleplaying is easy here, and there's nothing that stops me from doing it here.
I'm hoping my stay here will be as nice as it has been so far, even though I only got 8 hours of playtime here.

It's also good to see that the server doesn't need everyone and their grandma to be a part of staff. I'm also incredibly glad to see that you got a proper rule list (unlike FP. People are still making up rules at random)

Love the loading music, by the way.

Heart
The following 1 user Likes Sweet Bro's post:
  • Fishy
Welcome! Cheese
Offtopic: What loading music, I dont have any loading music

Ontopic: welcome to fearless, enjoy your stay :p
Sincerely,
Happily Insane
[Image: HNkLAJM.png]
(01-20-2012, 11:25 AM)BlueScattle Wrote: Offtopic: What loading music, I dont have any loading music

The loading music u get when joining FL.

i couldn't hear it either at first, but then i downloaded flash player for the steam browser, and i heard it.

ontopic : OHAI!
Welcome! I know I've seen you before, my older forums name was ThePhysik.... if ya remember ^^'.
It's been a long time.
Hey Sweetbro.. Long time..
You seem cool, i wanna RP with you.

I APPROVE YOU!

Lol, I'm kidding, but yes you seem cool, welcome to Fearless have a great stay.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
I WARNED YOU ABOUT STAIRS BRO

I TOLD YOU DOG
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(01-20-2012, 03:57 PM)Equalizer Wrote: You seem cool, i wanna RP with you.

I APPROVE YOU!

Lol, I'm kidding, but yes you seem cool, welcome to Fearless have a great stay.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you already did. :3

(01-20-2012, 03:43 PM)Dubwub Wrote: Hey Sweetbro.. Long time..

No see, long time.

(01-20-2012, 12:07 PM)Virus Wrote: Welcome! I know I've seen you before, my older forums name was ThePhysik.... if ya remember ^^'.

Youp, I do. Again, thanks for the help!

I got a question though. How do I get my profile to say donator like I see quite a few others have?
Enjoy your time here at Fearless!
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol