Mini-Event: Barbecue-day!
[Image: FlrNOjy.png]
Dear friends, 

My name is KimmyPanda and I'd like to introduce you all to a small mini-event taking place on the 19th this week. The flyer you see below will be distributed around Evoctity and beyond, so no excuse not to drop by! The barbecue will be very small and cosy.
It will be strictly passive and no aggression will be tolerated. Read the flyer thoroughly and I’ll hopefully see you at the barbecue.
Let me know something if you are willing to join this small get-together. Let’s get roleplay back on its feet and show the non-believers roleplay isn’t dead yet!

[Image: Sp8blNy.jpg]
[Image: FlrNOjy.png]
The following 7 users Like Kimpow's post:
  • Yonno, Spartan_KCT, Lesanka, RoCKy, god, Joe Joe, Nephew
A brief summary:

Date: 19th October 2018
Time: 19:30
Host: KimmyPanda – Kimmy Redwood
Dress code: Casual & comfortable!
Sounds cool, im in.
roleplay is dead like god
On My way to Party !
[Image: 1619639714462.png]
Everyone is welcome! Especially when you bring games.
Wait one question, what Time BST? i cant be here for like 2-3PM or 3-5PM mattering if my Girl wants to meet up.
oh wait 6:30 aight
Sorry for the late reply, but the event will begin 7pm (GMT+2)!

I hope to see as many as possible there! There are games, drinks and much more! If you have another bright idea, then feel free to ask me beforehand if you can execute it and we'll surely work things out!
The following 1 user Likes Kimpow's post:
  • Jessixa
(10-19-2018, 12:51 PM)KimmyPanda Wrote: Sorry for the late reply, but the event will begin 7pm (GMT+2)!

I hope to see as many as possible there! There are games, drinks and much more! If you have another bright idea, then feel free to ask me beforehand if you can execute it and we'll surely work things out!

What about an animal rights protest?