PR Huskii
Name of player:Huskii_

SteamIDSTEAM_0:1:47564902

Time in GMT: idk

Server: Main

Summary:So i raided the president and i waited infront of the gate to wait for some sru to open, when it got opened i tried to put him under fear rp but he ran, then i got ran over by a car from behind and Then huskii runs up to me with a shotgun and kills me while im laying there, he could've put cuffs on me and anything else than killing me in that Situation,                            BTW My Mic is so earape so turn down volume lol

Evidence:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onaVQOxOYng&feature=youtu.be
[Image: gn3iiwj]
Hi Julern,

You did not initiate FearRP on the president at the time because of A. the distance and B. the fact that he's behind a defence.

In relation to me shooting you when on the floor, I was uncertain as to whether there were more raiders or not so I made sure to eliminate every target when they arose. Also, bear in mind that you had already been shooting other SRU members and myself when I ran outside.
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

I mean you tried to put me under FearRP when I was behind bulletproof glass, and I immediately informed the SRU about you standing there with a gun so FearRP need not apply in both cases
¨bulletproof¨ thats a 100% not bulletproof, i didnt post pr on u did i? elimnate all targets? i got droven over would you really kill a woman laying on the floor irl injured, you are an SRU u are not supposed to Kill people laying Injured.
Would you like to see proof that it is bulletproof?
(10-15-2018, 05:38 PM)Julern Wrote: ¨bulletproof¨ thats a 100% not bulletproof, i didnt post pr on u did i? elimnate all targets? i got droven over would you really kill a woman laying on the floor irl injured, you are an SRU u are not supposed to Kill people laying Injured.

It is bulletproof.

Also, you were raiding us. I'm not really sure what you expected to happen?
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

Can I ask why you've now removed the audio from the video and replaced it with music?

You have now tampered with evidence.
because i didnt speak english, and its just me raging when i die, my mic is earape to so whats the needs.
On behalf of Huskii Can confirm it is a bulletproof Glass
Ok I Didn't post Pr On fear rp breakage did i.