Fearless RP | UNOFFICIAL Off-topic Owner - ANNOUNCEMENT [PARODY? | PRANK?]
I have uncovered that Fearless RP is a front for the Chinese Triad. 

Yesterday I was messaged by SoulRipper, he said "WA LAO MOIA LA WAO CHO!" which roughly translates to "I'M IN THE CHINESE TRIAD AND BASICALLY YOU'RE FUCKING RETARDED". I was obviously shocked at this information as I had thought of SoulRipper as an upstanding man and not the sort of character I'd see surrounded by the triad, it quickly dawned on me that I've been deceived. 

What does this mean for FL? It means all of your donations are going towards funding the executions of little kiddos with bowlcuts who accidentally mess up a stitch in sweatshops all across the globe. 

I'd also like to inform you that the other community was bred from this revelation, that Temid fella was like "wow SoulRipper let these kids go" and SoulRipper was like "nah blud" so he made his own community which is not supported by me in any way shape or form.

As for my stance on SoulRipper and FL being linked the triad, don't care. Those blockheads sure know how to party.
The following 4 users Like Deleted User's post:
  • Emil, Agorith, James, Eclipze
i have information which can lead to SoulRipper's arrest
The following 1 user Likes Emil's post:
  • James
basically like literally like this is maybe not true but ya know kinda ummm maybe not or maybe yes?
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • Emil
(10-15-2018, 11:53 AM)Killroy Wrote: basically like literally like this is maybe not true but ya know kinda ummm maybe not or maybe yes?

literally cryin and shakin righgt now this can't be true killroy from flrp would never say something like that Sad(((
(10-15-2018, 11:58 AM)Emil Wrote:
(10-15-2018, 11:53 AM)Killroy Wrote: basically like literally like this is maybe not true but ya know kinda ummm maybe not or maybe yes?

literally cryin and shakin righgt now this can't be true killroy from flrp would never say something like that Sad(((

dont believe everything you read in the papers, kid.
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • Emil
SoulRipper care to explain why you, SoulRipper , asre working with the triad?
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

(10-15-2018, 12:07 PM)Weezy_ Wrote: SoulRipper care to explain why you, SoulRipper , asre working with the triad?

[Image: 20080310-1664%20triad%20gand%20theft%20auto.jpg]

more evidence rolling in, picture of soulripper with three of his triad buddies.
The following 3 users Like Deleted User's post:
  • Emil, Weezy_, James
(10-15-2018, 12:08 PM)Killroy Wrote: [Image: 20080310-1664%20triad%20gand%20theft%20auto.jpg]

Soul, Eeee, Sparx & Tomo. :o

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 1 user Likes Lewwings's post:
  • Weezy_
gamers rise up
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]
The following 1 user Likes MasterNoda's post:
  • James
I knew he was connected to the Chinese government as he would censor us trump supporter gamers but I didn't think it would go this far.
The following 1 user Likes Bobby's post:
  • James