Report: ChocolateEdible
Name of player: ChocolateEdible

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:441913822

Time in GMT: 13:30 GMT +2

Server: V4B1

Summary: I was investigating a house by simply trying to talk to some corleone members, as I start to be surrounded and feel threatened i take out my gun but point it downwards while trying to go back to my vehicle.
ChocolateEdible then started shooting at me without saying anything at all, other than a quick "Hello". (Some other members started shooting me as well but I dont have their names.) I dont feel this is in accordance with "3.1a Violence should always be the last option."
While they may have felt threatened at my prescence on the border of their property, they could've easily asked me to leave, or taken me hostage. I did not pose as a risk to them or their operations and there are dozens of RP ways this could've been handled without violence.
I believe the time i had the gun pointed down would be sufficient for them  to not instantly shoot me, instead talk it out.

Evidencehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzGH5towr2w
Involved:

Why were you trying to jump the fence, into private property if your mission was to "talk to some corleones"?

We had just set up base when you rolled up and tried to jump over, and because of our contraband we were scared you would call SRU on us. Since we had just set up, you shouldnt have any information about the contra, which makes the next question:

Why were you searching around? What reason could you possibly have to "investigate"?

Also: For me and the other Corleones it seemed you were ready to fight as you got your gun out, and because how lag works I saw you point your gun at Chocolate before you pointed it downwards. Probably looked the same for Chocolate, and the Don.
(10-14-2018, 01:00 PM)Rekquiem Wrote: Involved:

Why were you trying to jump the fence, into private property if your mission was to "talk to some corleones"?

We had just set up base when you rolled up and tried to jump over, and because of our contraband we were scared you would call SRU on us. Since we had just set up, you shouldnt have any information about the contra, which makes the next question:

Why were you searching around? What reason could you possibly have to "investigate"?

Also: For me and the other Corleones it seemed you were ready to fight as you got your gun out, and because how lag works I saw you point your gun at Chocolate before you pointed it downwards. Probably looked the same for Chocolate, and the Don.

I was on the wall trying to speak to whoever was in the front of the house (Dont remember if it was you or someone else).
What caused suspicion was the large fortress in your back yard, having very high walls. I was going to question what you had there.

The point with the gun, I had pointed it down and several seconds later he started shooting. He clearly wouldve seen it was pointed down, as if it wasnt, pulling his gun out would breach FearRP.
There wasn't a fortress in the backyard. There was only the fence, and gate to the property. Do you have a reason for your search?
Look at 0:10 in your video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzGH5towr2w

The gun thing: I was looking out the window towards you from Villa #1. You were up on the fence, and Chocolate and the Don approached you. You see Chocolate behind you, take your gun out, point at him, point it down, turn around. Thats when Chocolate and myself started to shoot.
why u chatting shit u tried getting into the dons house over fence so i came to spray u
(10-14-2018, 01:32 PM)Rekquiem Wrote: There wasn't a fortress in the backyard. There was only the fence, and gate to the property. Do you have a reason for your search?
Look at 0:10 in your video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzGH5towr2w

The gun thing: I was looking out the window towards you from Villa #1. You were up on the fence, and Chocolate and the Don approached you. You see Chocolate behind you, take your gun out, point at him, point it down, turn around. Thats when Chocolate and myself started to shoot.

I did not search, as such i require no reason.
I was going to ask questions about the big fort in your backyard, present in the full video (i edited down cause it was long)
Also you're blatantly lying as i never pointed towards him. I pointed it down before i turned around.
Please have another look at the video
I was there when he put down his dupe, and I seriously cant recall a fortress in the backyard. Please show the entire video.

How am I blatantly lying? Did you forget that lag exists? Also, does the animation for pointing your gun down happen the exact instant you press the button? Because you pointed it down and turned around within like 30 frames.
The video is edited (I cant see how it affects this as the problem was the RDM and not me being there peacefully, so i will upload it if an admin would request)

Here is, however, a screenshot from the video showing the large fortress in your back yard, if it makes you any happier
[Image: IrNzMBa.jpg]
(10-14-2018, 01:58 PM)Skurkas Lurkas Wrote: The video is edited (I cant see how it affects this as the problem was the RDM and not me being there peacefully, so i will upload it if an admin would request)

Here is, however, a screenshot from the video showing the large fortress in your back yard, if it makes you any happier
[Image: IrNzMBa.jpg]

Mate why cant i see that in your 17 second clip
I dont care for petty arguing or trying to convince someone that evidence shows evidence. Ill wait for an admin to wrap it up, whatever their decision may be.

However answers for all of your questions so far
1. I dont need a reason to knock-and-talk, if there would be one, it would be the huge aggressive fortress in your back yard.
2. If my gun was pointing at him as you said, him pulling out his gun would be breaking fearRP.
2a. If I wasnt pointing my gun at him, you had no reason to shoot me as you could ask me to get on the ground etc.
Either way you put it, I cant see how he isnt in the wrong