Poll: Should a rank similar to Teacher be brought back?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes bring back teacher.
60.87%
42 60.87%
No I do not think it should.
36.23%
25 36.23%
I am unsure.
2.90%
2 2.90%
Total 69 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The Teacher Vote
Greetings Fearless,

Maybe I'm not the most liked, maybe I'm not the best person to post this, but I feel it is needed at the point FL is currently at, oh and it would of been Grape but it was his bedtime so I have to post Wink.

The community has a voice and today it shall be heard.

Today I give you a chance, to show the staff in numbers how many of you disagreed with the removal of teacher, how many of you think bringing back teacher or a similar role would benefit the server.

I'm not going to sit here and pretend I've been here for years, nor am I trying to go against staff when they say this topic is a no no, this is a great way to see the stats and to see just how many people want the change.

Don't like the post, but please do voice your opinion and vote accordingly.

Please can staff also give their opinion, to help give people the best grasp of information.

Fearless we are, defiant we stand, we strive for change!

Listen to the people.

This post is designed to end all "Should teacher be brought back" threads.

One final vote and one final platform to discuss this.

The way I think it should work is that in the first 72 hours no one should vote, but simply comment your opinion, after enough people have given their opinion and you have the information you need then make your voting choice. 
This is to make sure people have all the facts and information before they cast their vote.

I do not wish to create drama, I just seek to end a problem.

FL is a roleplay server, if roleplay disappears then so does FL.

One vote to end all discussions, if enough people vote in favour of the teacher rank being brought back then as a community our voice will shape FL.

Please only vote after you have had a chance to hear both sides (community/staff).

I thank you all for reading.

The poll will stay open for 2 weeks.
Waste of time, a few people who think they're above everyone else because they're sniffing around and have got a tag is not going to fix this server.
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • Lewwings
i am a teacher
The following 1 user Likes pufitee's post:
  • Jeffrey
If you want to teach players, do it without a rank. Lack of RPPs shouldn't be a reason why roleplay isn't good.
sorry can I undo my vote lol
You wont achieve anything with this thread
The following 5 users Like Coffee's post:
  • Agorith, Lewwings, TJ Howard, DreeBott, Ludo
You do know that while everyone has their opinion, they are not always the best to ask when trying to decide what is best for the community. It is know that not everyone is capable of being able to evaluate and understanding opposing arguments.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
Teachers were literally the most elitist people on the server, apart from the staff, and a few of them were totally corrupt. Most people who are asking for them back were part of their little cliques.

I'm not a good RPer but I think it's pretty obvious you shouldn't need an incentive to RP. If you enjoy RP then do it, if you don't then leave. Pretty simple. The only real issue is that the staff aren't active enough to enforce rules, having teachers won't change that.

This was also the cringiest post I've ever read "Fearless we are, defiant we stand, we strive for change!" It's a Gmod server, not a fucking EDL rally (though the grammar could come from one).
[Image: hyPcnFC.png]
The following 8 users Like Rookie (Isaac)'s post:
  • Coffee, Bobby, EmM, Grunt, juicyorange, Lewwings, James, Jesse
(10-14-2018, 09:39 AM)Rookie (Isaac) Wrote: Teachers were literally the most elitist people on the server, apart from the staff, and a few of them were totally corrupt. Most people who are asking for them back were part of their little cliques.

I'm not a good RPer but I think it's pretty obvious you shouldn't need an incentive to RP. If you enjoy RP then do it, if you don't then leave. Pretty simple. The only real issue is that the staff aren't active enough to enforce rules, having teachers won't change that.

This was also the cringiest post I've ever read "Fearless we are, defiant we stand, we strive for change!" It's a Gmod server, not a fucking EDL rally (though the grammar could come from one).

I agree with everything except the last part where you made fun of my organisation.
The following 2 users Like Bobby's post:
  • Rookie (Isaac), James
All of these new people arguing over incentive.

Why do you think RP was so great back in the day? Because people cared about the rewards and progressing their reputation.
The following 3 users Like JackZ's post:
  • Spartan_KCT, Dimitris, Jesse