UBR £10 Cro
Rainbow 
(POSTING ON BEHALF OF CRO)
Your name: £10 Cro

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:441811204

Your ban ID:  81357

Banned by:  [FL] Awestruck

Reason: Double Accounting - STEAM_0:1:120565933

Why I should be unbanned: Wagwan,  I have received a ban for DA'ing. However, I am simply not. The person I am accused of being is my brother (Kenzi). Hence, the same IP and what not. I  am more than happy to try to prove this too you by IDK getting both of us on at the same time or however you guys do this. We have two seperate PC's and my brother has long been permed of the server before introducing me. Now, IK I "admitted" to DA'ing within private DM's with Awestruck, I was being edgy and all (Hence the un-serious way I approached the topic) , however these are not valid to be used againts me under ToS and I want a fair trial like anyone else accused of DA'ing (Ussually you have to prove that you are different people through voice /game as far as Ive done my research)U
Sig too big - Removed by Steven8ken
Then why did you admit to it as soon as a I said "Kenzi"

[Image: 9ad1a245982eb8ebc8c7058938acca98.png]
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Posting On Behlaf Of £10 Cro - Rims you should know better. Awestruck, did you bother to even read what I wrote? Private Discord MSG'es are not in ToS and therefore you cannot use them here. Also, the other question is also answered in my original post. Ill be waiting for you to organise a way for me to prove Im not DA'ing. IDK get us both on or what not, your evidence is irrelevant in this case.
If you admit to an Admin in Discord DMs that you're Double Accounting, it can and will be used as evidence against you. The case is different if it's another user accusing someone else and using Discord DMs as proof. Now answer my original question.
Kind Regards,

kenzi and cro both harassed me ingame and on steam delusionally thinking i was named zero at some point, luckily i have recordings, if kenzi is your brother then he is extremely similar to you in thinking i was zero.

ok
[Image: Z15a5N.png]

also this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Apuh6_el...e=youtu.be

i definently wouldnt recommend admitting to double accounting then saying it never happened Sad
"1) You are going againts ToS using this againts me 2) I was pissing about, hence me telling you to fuck off ETC knowing nothing can be used againts me, after that you used it againts me so I turned a bit more serious, If I knew I did nothing wrong then I would take the piss like I ussually do when somone accuses me of breaking rules 3) If I say I can prove it, why not let me prove it not being bias and trying to end the case another way (I was fucking fried to pieces when I was talking to Bacunt hence sounding like a dickl (Nothing to do with sit)"
(10-15-2018, 08:44 PM)Super Moe Wrote: "1) You are going againts ToS using this againts me 2) I was pissing about, hence me telling you to fuck off ETC knowing nothing can be used againts me, after that you used it againts me so I turned a bit more serious, If I knew I did nothing wrong then I would take the piss like I ussually do when somone accuses me of breaking rules 3) If I say I can prove it, why not let me prove it not being bias and trying to end the case another way (I was fucking fried to pieces when I was talking to Bacunt hence sounding like a dickl (Nothing to do with sit)"

It does have some slight relevancy to the sit, since your "brother" had the exact same opinions as you, which is weird since you both knew me and I got you both "banned" somehow, even though I have never written a PR on either of you a long time ago. Your brother AND you; both admitted to double accounting. Saying you just harass people if you know you're right is the most stupid thing I've ever heard from someone "being right." Being barbecued to shit has no relevancy to how you treat people out of character, it just means youre a loser.
Hwllo, it is aboit time I put my inpug into this. It is true I am currently double accounting, after my latest ban that is. Good Luck finding me, VPN,s do wonders. The reason why he knew about zero is through me, i still take intrest in FL and when I saw him play I watched and informed him of this petty vagina. You can hear me talking in the back of some of his videos. Ic he sais he can proof it just let him? Why would I make rhe same mistakes? After being caught once LMAO. GL trying
Final Post speaks for itself.

Denied.
Kind Regards,