UBR: Suicide yourself
You lined up your vehicle in the perfect position for it to be trapped by the door and exited your truck while the accomplice shut the door, making no such attempts to save your truck from such a fate. You'd have me believe that you had no idea what was happening when you literally parked it under the gate and got out just before the door was shut so you wouldn't be killed by the friction between the vehicle and the door and so that you could see the truck be flung into the air which happened several times?
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
I would ask you to rewatch the video again.
Maybe even try it for yourself.
I back up my firetrucks as I am backing up the door begins to close, the fire engine and most cars on FL will not be able to drive forward and clear the door in the time it takes for it to close. I know it all to well with the door in the Nexus garage - when it closes all you can do to save yourself is to hop out.

I parked my truck in the fire station, you seem to have forgotten it is a doorway and there is only one way that truck can park there.

There were three firetrucks spawned on the server, just because I owned one and Parked it at the firehouse doesn't mean I am responsible for sending it flying.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
- INVOLED - Its Rushi, i dont have any proof but i know its him, i saw in the firetruck with him.
[Image: gn3iiwj]
(10-27-2018, 09:42 PM)Julern Wrote: - INVOLED - Its Rushi, i dont have any proof but i know its him, i saw in the firetruck with him.

No?? Wtf ._. I don't know where you got that idea it was me.
Oh? New Signature

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJINnfmsyx51J2Yn6-BTU...MQj1zjTh5g]
I watched the video several times, even slowed down and while you did get out a fraction of a second after the gates started to close your intention was clear. You parked it in the middle of the gate which allowed for it to be flung which it was several times (including others vehicles as well). To ensure this was fair I asked for other opinions within the team and the decision has been made that the punishment will be staying. You have a previous punishment which is similar to this one by Awestruck and with your past as well we would expect you to know much better. Feel free to make another UBR when you're able to.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]