Promotion of John Jong!
[Image: announcement.png]

Greetings, everyone

Today we are getting another smiley face to add to the scoreboard, only this time it will have a lot of kills.

This is no doubt going to confuse some of you and be quite a controversial choice, however for many years he has been very helpful to the team over the years has matured a lot, showing a care towards the community with his constant suggestions, bug reports and his discussion threads which bring awareness to issues, as well as helping other members of the community with certain aspects of the game mode. I am of course, talking about John Jong. From his growing maturity and skills with leadership when it comes to leading the A37 we are certain he will be a useful asset to have. It is also equally important to note his expansive knowledge of the rules and the love he puts into aggressive role play, which is an important factor as it balances at the team in terms of different types of role players.

So it is my greatest pleasure to welcome him into our team and I wish him the best of luck.

Awestruck
Developer x Administrator x Velociraptor 
The following 5 users Like John Jong's post:
  • James, Zona, juicyorange, Coffee, Alertecobra27
hahahahahhaa wtf
r u okay
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
Pls stop
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • Zona
Congrats
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
(10-11-2018, 11:29 PM)Killroy Wrote: hahahahahhaa wtf

hahahaha ikr
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • juicyorange
cringe?
The following 1 user Likes Schnitzelburger's post:
  • mark2766
I'm getting you demoted because ur from Manchester and stocky p is better
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
(10-13-2018, 01:35 PM)Lt. Jeff Wrote: I'm getting you demoted because ur from Manchester and stocky p is better

I’m from Brum dipshit
Congrats mate proud of you knew this was upcoming due to your recent BAN
[Image: RNVkfMQ.png]

The following 3 users Like Tagliatelle's post:
  • John Jong, James, SpaghettiFTW