Tobacco sauce
Name of player: Tobacco sauce

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:81522735

Time in GMT: 19:53 08/10/2018

Server: v4b1 - edit

Summary: Contra-basing as BMD and using exploits to gain access to building
We responded to multiple calls of people hearing contraband, when we spoke to the suspect we argued shortly, and i said i would listen for myself, then him and his friend left and next thing, he was back in his apartment, Clearly used some sort of exploit to gain access to his apartment, we were guarding the one door, he left, we didn't move, then we heard contraband being destroyed by knife in his apartment, clearly some sort of exploit was used.

Evidencehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf8M8kcY...e=youtu.be

Edit, evidence provided by IiXxCoYz after seeing my posted BR: 
https://youtu.be/CSjDKPGCaow
[Image: high-5.png]
ACCUSED PLAYER:

First and foremost, your evidence is missing sound. You commenting with text what is happening is false evidence.

Summary of situation:
ilXxCoYz walks armed to the door first dressed as a girl with the jobname Undercover Police officer. (In which you can see in the video)
He/She asks if we sell drugs I answered NO!
He/She then changed back to Regular Police Uniform and came back with Danbidz.
I told the both officers in which you would had heard if the audio on the Evidence was there and not fastforwarded.
Danbidz then goes on about that we have contra inside in which he did not hear neither see.
I told him that he was harrasing me by loitering outside the hallway to hear what he thought was contraband.

His evidence starts. (Video)
He says he hears a knife destroying contraband (You can not see any contraband being destroyed during all video)
Walks back in third person view taking a sneakpeak to see if the corleone returns to fire?
Makes search warrant over contraband.
Rams and rushes in to see me with a Knife on my own property just moving some barrels.
I feel threatened as they rush into my room with guns.
You taze me.
Your friend ilXxCoYz walks into the bathroom and hits (Unkown object)
You arrest me and here we are.

1.  Please upload the footage before i walked away when you used 3rd vision to look inside my appartment.

2. Contra-basing as BMD is not a Rulebreakage. 
8.6 Do not contra-base as any of the jobs listed: Government members, Citizen, Chauffeur, Delivery Driver, Chef, Security Guard, Doctor or Mechanic (an exception being a Citizen with a custom job that fits the roleplay situation)

3. Which Exploit did I use to gain access to my house?

4. You did not get multiple calls about contraband.(Earlier footage will prove) You did not check my ID to see that I was indeed the owner of the house.

5. You broke rule 6.4
Do not randomly search a property; you must have probable cause. Some examples include: Gunfire heard or seen coming from within the property (i.e. contraband); Criminal activity visible on the property; A suspect on the property.

You cant prove that you heard or saw contraband inside my appartment (Can you prove that it wasn't just a breach that was rammed)

6. Editing footage is against the rules.
(10-10-2018, 04:26 PM)Younathan420 Wrote: ACCUSED PLAYER:

First and foremost, your evidence is missing sound. You commenting with text what is happening is false evidence.

Summary of situation:
ilXxCoYz walks armed to the door first dressed as a girl with the jobname Undercover Police officer. (In which you can see in the video)
He/She asks if we sell drugs I answered NO!
He/She then changed back to Regular Police Uniform and came back with Danbidz.
I told the both officers in which you would had heard if the audio on the Evidence was there and not fastforwarded.
Danbidz then goes on about that we have contra inside in which he did not hear neither see.
I told him that he was harrasing me by loitering outside the hallway to hear what he thought was contraband.

His evidence starts. (Video)
He says he hears a knife destroying contraband (You can not see any contraband being destroyed during all video)
Walks back in third person view taking a sneakpeak to see if the corleone returns to fire?
Makes search warrant over contraband.
Rams and rushes in to see me with a Knife on my own property just moving some barrels.
I feel threatened as they rush into my room with guns.
You taze me.
Your friend ilXxCoYz walks into the bathroom and hits (Unkown object)
You arrest me and here we are.

1.  Please upload the footage before i walked away when you used 3rd vision to look inside my appartment.

2. Contra-basing as BMD is not a Rulebreakage. 
8.6 Do not contra-base as any of the jobs listed: Government members, Citizen, Chauffeur, Delivery Driver, Chef, Security Guard, Doctor or Mechanic (an exception being a Citizen with a custom job that fits the roleplay situation)

3. Which Exploit did I use to gain access to my house?

4. You did not get multiple calls about contraband.(Earlier footage will prove) You did not check my ID to see that I was indeed the owner of the house.

5. You broke rule 6.4
Do not randomly search a property; you must have probable cause. Some examples include: Gunfire heard or seen coming from within the property (i.e. contraband); Criminal activity visible on the property; A suspect on the property.

You cant prove that you heard or saw contraband inside my appartment (Can you prove that it wasn't just a breach that was rammed)

6. Editing footage is against the rules.

The logs will disprove everything you just said.
The footage isn't edited, mearly sped up.
You see contraband being destroy through the the wall in the video by other officer (logs will also show)
We were told by one citizen and one of my officers said they heard the contraband.. the officer I was with in the footage.

As regards to my "third person into your property" I just didn't. So there you go, unless you can prove it

As regards to my "random raid" the reason I raised was because I literally heard you destroying contraband and swinging knife, and my other officer heard it earlier in, which gives us a reason. We should of raided you the second we heard it, but we wanted to be 100% sure there was contra, thus us investigating and don't you try to deny the fact that contraband was in that house as that is just straight up lieing.

And although you have, for some reason, you tried to turn this on me you still have not explained how YOU GOT INTO YOUR PROPERTY which the whole BR is about, so why don't you answer that question?

On a note about my sound, my software records 5 mins into the past, unfortunately, for reason I don't know, it doesn't record sound UNLESS I start recording manually, I didn't expect to have to be recording as nothing was gonna come from this situation until we heard you destroying the contraband.

Now you are lieing to justify your rule break which you have failed to explan, if you feel we broke the rules. Place your own PR. Don't try justifying your rule break by saying "they did it first" without providing evidence.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSjDKPGC...e=youtu.be

This is my video of the situation. You can hear and see the contraband being destroyed and not a breach lol
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:62443156&b=9]
Oh there is proof of lieing on forums
(10-10-2018, 07:31 PM)danbidz Wrote: Oh there is proof of lieing on forums

I did not lie in the forums. I just stated that you had incuficcent evidence.
May I remind you of Player Report Rule,
3. Evidence is a requirement, do not request log checks, include solid evidence for your report or do not post one. 

You did not provide Solid evidence for any rulebreaking.
Your friend did post a video of his perspective.
You did neither have him named in your Player Report which you should had.

I did not break any rule that you've stated.
(10-14-2018, 06:59 PM)Younathan420 Wrote:

3. Evidence is a requirement, do not request log checks, include solid evidence for your report or do not post one. 

You still fail to answer the question, how did you get into the apartment? You clearly have exploited as you can not explain it. There is NO OTHER way in other than the door I am Infront of, unless you were to prop climb onto the roof or boost off your friend, all your doing is saying "your evidence is insufficient" even tho it is.

To summarize:

-You fail to answer how you got into the building, which footage shows.
-You said I random raided, someone has proved you wrong with that aswell.
-You say my evidence is edited, even tho it is clearly not.
-You say I am breaking PR rule 3 even tho at no point did I request to see the logs.

The only reason I mentioned the logs is because you said I random raided and tried to portray that you didn't have contraband, even tho you did, and multiple people (including myself) heard it or it being destroyed.

You are clearly in the wrong here and are doing everything you can to try and get away with it, some would say clutching at straws!

Now, I ask one more time. 

HOW DID YOU GET INTO THE APARTMENT?

Unless you plan on answering that question I will not be responding to you and your pathetic attempts at turning this round on me anymore.
(10-15-2018, 01:53 PM)danbidz Wrote:

You still fail to answer the question, how did you get into the apartment? You clearly have exploited as you can not explain it. There is NO OTHER way in other than the door I am Infront of, unless you were to prop climb onto the roof or boost off your friend, all your doing is saying "your evidence is insufficient" even tho it is.

To summarize:

-You say I am breaking PR rule 3 even tho at no point did I request to see the logs.

The only reason I mentioned the logs is because you said I random raided and tried to portray that you didn't have contraband, even tho you did, and multiple people (including myself) heard it or it being destroyed.

You are clearly in the wrong here and are doing everything you can to try and get away with it, some would say clutching at straws!

Unless you plan on answering that question I will not be responding to you and your pathetic attempts at turning this round on me anymore.

You editing the evidence is in your original Player Report.
If you use a video without sound and writing in text about what is happening when you cant be 100% of what is going on due to no audio.

Your friend Uploaded his perspective which you should had included from the beginning.

You dont have any actual evidence proving me to break any rules.

This is your Summary: Contra-basing as BMD (No rulebreakage) and Using Exploits to gain acces to building.
None of this is shown in your video.

I would like to use Rule 1.10.
I opened my recording software when you was questioning us about random raiding and started recording when i heard the contraband being destroyed. I didn't send danbidz it as i didn't know it would be needed. It was only until you said 'Rams and rushes in to see me with a Knife on my own property just moving some barrels' because i and you know that that wasn't true at all. If anything you are lying on the fourms saying you was 'just moving some barrels' you could of been honest and said you did have contraband
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:62443156&b=9]
(10-15-2018, 03:52 PM)Younathan420 Wrote:
(10-15-2018, 01:53 PM)danbidz Wrote:

To summarize:

You editing the evidence is in your original Player Report.
If you use a video without sound and writing in text about what is happening when you cant be 100% of what is going on due to no audio.

Your friend Uploaded his perspective which you should had included from the beginning.

You dont have any actual evidence proving me to break any rules.

This is your Summary: Contra-basing as BMD (No rulebreakage) and Using Exploits to gain acces to building.
None of this is shown in your video.

I would like to use Rule 1.10.

So far I've shut down every attempt at you have made at trying to turn this thread on me yet you are still unable to answer how you got into the property, which is what this PR is for and what the video footage shows, the fact that you fair time and time again to answer this question and just keep saying "invalid evidence" or "you broke rules also but i have no proof oh no youve proved i was lieing" tells me that you are completely guilty.

The evidence IiXxCoYz provided was only to prove it wasn't random raid and only proves that you were lieing on the forum.

And the fact there is no audio is completely IRRELEVANT as it is a visual PR showing you get into your property without access to the door, the only way this is possible is to exploit, what could you possibly need to know from hearing audio that you don't already see from this PR?

Here is the RAW video footage with no speeding up if it is upsetting you so much: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCxAKEKe...e=youtu.be

And also.....

hOw DiD yOu GeT iN tHe PrOpErTy?!