Report: [FL:RP] Adam CF
(09-07-2018, 07:14 AM)Adamino Wrote: Let me explain this one more time. I went on as a police officer and requested to be undercover. I was granted this and  changed my job name to “citizen” to look legit (I was verbally warned for this). I stumbled apon some suspicious people carrying Potts out of a base and questioned them about the possibility that’s its marijuana. I got back in my car and went on patrol. While I was going to a drug deal, someone called the police (I provided evidence of his and the caller even said it in here). I went back to the nexus and got PMs threatening to PR me from some random guy. At about this time the sergeant either revoked my undercover or changed job because I went back as a blue job. I was taken to a sit where the admin settled it. I never called for backup but, if I did, I don’t see how that is in any way metagaming or breaking a rule

The admin never settled it, the admin told me to post a PR report with my evidence because he believed you did metagame. At the end of the day, someone metagamed because we had no weapons on our backs and we were in lab coats and there was no visible obstructions of windows or doors. You were blamed here because during the time of the video, you were the only person seen at the scene leaving to be believed that you told someone else to report it. Some one who wasn't even there or couldn't have seen us. Watch the video very closely. 

You keep replying making yourself look guilty, if you weren't guilty you would not keep replying, explaining each time different, and bumping the thread.
[Image: ayot8Oz.png]
(09-08-2018, 08:32 PM)Douxisdead Wrote:
(09-07-2018, 07:14 AM)Adamino Wrote: Let me explain this one more time. I went on as a police officer and requested to be undercover. I was granted this and  changed my job name to “citizen” to look legit (I was verbally warned for this). I stumbled apon some suspicious people carrying Potts out of a base and questioned them about the possibility that’s its marijuana. I got back in my car and went on patrol. While I was going to a drug deal, someone called the police (I provided evidence of his and the caller even said it in here). I went back to the nexus and got PMs threatening to PR me from some random guy. At about this time the sergeant either revoked my undercover or changed job because I went back as a blue job. I was taken to a sit where the admin settled it. I never called for backup but, if I did, I don’t see how that is in any way metagaming or breaking a rule

The admin never settled it, the admin told me to post a PR report with my evidence because he believed you did metagame. At the end of the day, someone metagamed because we had no weapons on our backs and we were in lab coats and there was no visible obstructions of windows or doors. You were blamed here because during the time of the video, you were the only person seen at the scene leaving to be believed that you told someone else to report it. Some one who wasn't even there or couldn't have seen us. Watch the video very closely. 

You keep replying making yourself look guilty, if you weren't guilty you would not keep replying, explaining each time different, and bumping the thread.

What I just don’t get is the fact that there was no way I could have metagamed. I never changed jobs.
[Image: unknown.png]
User never changed jobs and was in fact in 'Undercover Mode' granted by the Police Sergeant.

Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]