Report: [FL:RP] Adam CF
Name of player: [FL:RP] Adam CF

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:111349071

Time in GMT: 1900

Server: V4b1

Summary: A small group of guys and I who became rebels decided to make a contraband base, we were out of sight and never came out. AdamnCF had been pming me since the start of our little base. We told him no that he could not become an associate since we were all already so locked in and we all had each other back. It happened to be that AdamCF had been stalking our base from the beginning waiting for a chance to either talk to us, or catch us in action. We had encountered a building that had been raided and left open with weed. We took the weed from the pots, and only transported empty pots. At that point, AdamCF with a green name roleplaying as a "Strange Citizen" stopped us and asked to join us. We kindly told him no, that we were full. He said he knew about the marijuana, and that he wasn't going to tell anyone. AdamCF had seen no marijuana, and there was no way he heard us since he was not in the same room. Once we had entered our base, AdamCF had switched jobs to a police officer, switched his title to "Strange Citizen"; and in a matter of seconds, we had the full police force raiding us. We had no high walls, barricaded doors or windows, it seemed that once AdamCF had switched to a police job. Suddenly the government knew that we were growing marijuana. AdamCF was metagaming on several occasions, and he also lied to [FL] DVN he was investigating the situation. The whole incident is in this 20 minute clip showing proof of the entire situation. AdamCF was clearing lying, as he was stuttering and looking for words to use. 

[b]Evidence:
[/b]
[Image: ayot8Oz.png]
Just.to.let.you guys know, you realise.it was.me.who reported you guys to.the cops right? I clearly seen you guys move it,one of.your guys even threatened me that's why I reported it.
I also reported you to the police. It was my pots and base to begin with. I was just travelling to my base with my friend and we saw you taking our pots and guns on your backs. We thought you were the initial raiders so we reported a armed breaking and entering to the police. I apologise and did not know nor could I have known you did not initially raid us. I guess you were at the wrong place, at the wrong time. Adam CF had nothing to do with the report.
(09-02-2018, 11:23 PM)Doggo Wrote: I also reported you to the police. It was my pots and base to begin with. I was just travelling to my base with my friend and we saw you taking our pots and guns on your backs. We thought you were the initial raiders so we reported a armed breaking and entering to the police. I apologise and did not know nor could I have known you did not initially raid us. I guess you were at the wrong place, at the wrong time. Adam CF had nothing to do with the report.

None of us had guns on our backs, we all were using TMPS which do not show on your back. I have a two hour long footage showing that at no point did we ever leave with weapons on our backs. Also, you broke NLR to begin with because who ever raided you guys we killed one minute after there was no reason for you guys to return.

EDIT: Uploading proof, will post as soon as it's done.
[Image: ayot8Oz.png]
Hello, mr reported here. I would like to say that I do actually have a slight stutter IRL. Anyway, here's my story.

I was driving around on my daily drug hunt when I heard "move the pots" or something through the walls. I questioned them about their mysterious pots and I son left. When I was driving past the lake, I saw this in chat

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1501680828

I was, as I said, stuttering a bit and looking for words to use because i actually have a slight stutter IRL and I need to pause sometimes before I speak. I don't see how that shows how I was "clearly lying". I was also a police officer the entire time. I now realise that what my job was wasn't exactly allowed but that doesnt change the fact that 2 other people called the police. I did not contact anyone since you didnt have drugs. I was simply questioning your suspicious outfits, locations and pots. What part of that breaks the rules? Your report is flawed and you have no proof against me or anyone. Also, the only job changing I did was changing it from "citizen" to "Strange Citizen". There will be logs of this, but no logs of me switiching my job from "citizen" to "Police Officer"
Just to clarify, I was a police officer the entire time. If I did call for backup (which I didnt), it wouldnt be metagaming.
I never died. I just came back from fishing lol.
Update. I've found what lead him to believe I metagamed. When you do /undercover request, your job becomes green. I changed my job title to "citizen" to have the full undercover effect. He fell for it and didn't realise I was an officer. He thinks I switched jobs because, in the sit, my name was blue. This happened most likely because we had a new sergeant. When this happens, your undercover status is revoked and your name turns blue. That explains why he thought I switched jobs, when really I just switched from undercover to a regular officer.

I didn't realise it at the time, but, when you're undercover, you can't have the citizen job title. I only did it since I've seen others do it in the past. I think the sergeant who made me undercover was Bitchass but I could be wrong

Edit: Okay, this is annoying now. 2 people have put the blame for your raid on themselves. One has said that I wasn't involved. There is no evidence of me calling for backup and, if I did, what's wrong with that? I was a cop the entire time. I don't see how this is hard to understand.
Interested for the conclusion and it’s been a few days so just bumping this. According to the rules this is fine
Let me explain this one more time. I went on as a police officer and requested to be undercover. I was granted this and changed my job name to “citizen” to look legit (I was verbally warned for this). I stumbled apon some suspicious people carrying Potts out of a base and questioned them about the possibility that’s its marijuana. I got back in my car and went on patrol. While I was going to a drug deal, someone called the police (I provided evidence of his and the caller even said it in here). I went back to the nexus and got PMs threatening to PR me from some random guy. At about this time the sergeant either revoked my undercover or changed job because I went back as a blue job. I was taken to a sit where the admin settled it. I never called for backup but, if I did, I don’t see how that is in any way metagaming or breaking a rule
[Image: unknown.png]