Random is out.
Greetings,

Today I am here to announce my (overdue) resignation. I feel like I have been leeching on the rank for far too long now, and feel like I am simply deadweight for the staff and the community in many ways. I remember re-joining FL as a veteran, and the interest sparked in me instantly, it was so much fun to play and seeing the server once again. So when I was offered the TA rank I decided that I would love to be in the staff team once again, but it simply was not the same as it once was.

I do not feel like dragging this on for any longer, so I am going to keep the classic shoutout list, with a few names added and probably some removed, in no particular order (No hard feelings, sorry if I forgot you. Keeping it short)

Ghost  - Sorry you got banned. But we still play games so its chill xoxo. love u. u r the best at every game we play so i need u to carry me thx

Panda - One of the people I grew closest to on FL, especially in recent history. Your promotion to TA was way overdue, and I am so happy that you finally get a chance as a staff member.

Divey - Same as Panda, really.. Can't believe that you -supported my teacher app way back, smh. I hope we can go back to playing random games at random times like we used to back in the days soon. Dead Realm when?

General Rickets - Absolutley brillian guy in all ways. Great leader, amazing roleplayer and a great candidate for staff in my opinion. Shame ACE didn't go on for longer, really enjoyed that clan.

Tomo  - So glad you got SA. Was overdue. Hope you smash it.

@"Sparx" - Goodbye Mr Pizza <3 Keep staying  p e r f e c t

Zambie - My fav mexican

Agorith - Cool guy B) posi lord

Reebs - Sad we don't speak much anymore.. need to catch up real soon <3

Jonas - Same as Reebs. Miss you <3

@"Kevin Ramsey"  - Great guy- you done well for yourself in all aspects, clan wise and rank wise. Nothing but respect.

Mustang  - Same as Jonas and Reebs. Great guy, good luck with running or whatever

sebasti161  - Love you bastien, we will still speak xoxo

@"Reformed"  - Miss the old CSGO days, we used to go ham.. Stay out of trouble mate Wink 

@"Enzo Amore"  - Even though I bully you a lot you are a great guy with great intentions. Need to get better at games tho 
ngl. We will still speak aswell xoxo

Danny Boy  - You aren't even interested in FL anymore in any way what so ever.. But you are cool, love u
There are so many people to list, but you know who you are if I forgot you.

There are so many genuinley good people I have met throughout the years here. But as I mentioned, keeping it short ish. Thanks for all the amazing roleplays, Teamspeak and Discord chats everyone. Take care Everyone <3
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
No Sad
The following 2 users Like Luna's post:
  • DramaLlama, Random
finally, no more Norwegians in the staff team

jk man love you, arrivederci!
The following 2 users Like konsta's post:
  • Lewwings, Random
Noooo :c
Alphaverse
Ex - Contributor
Ciao!
Wolven

It's been a good time playing with you on FL Random Gamer. Shame to see ya go as admin atleast, but also from the servers I guess.
The following 1 user Likes LordOfMemory's post:
  • Random
NOOOOOO!!!! why you gotta do this :(( gonna miss you man, probably will still talk to you but still :(
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Panda's post:
  • Random
See ya Random. Great guy and a great staff member, shame to see you go. Enjoy whatever you do now.
The following 1 user Likes mintblackbeard's post:
  • Random
Take care Fortnite gamer.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 1 user Likes Yonno's post:
  • Random
Gonna miss you GandomRamer! Sad
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 1 user Likes Joe Joe's post:
  • Random