Cro and Jeff
You didn't use violence as the last option, you gunned down innocent people for being in the same room as me. Mugging an entire room of people with a shotgun is failrp. I've never personally stated that ruining passive rp was against the rules, it's just a dick move. I've already explained that I am involved previously.
[Image: HmlcOJz.png]
Awestruck did the same to me once, aslong as its within RP and they caused a threat to me I can
Hey i know im not involved but i was there for like 5 seconds and was going to be a Chef but for some reason i was denyed which is sorta gay, but like you breaking a PassiveRP is weird, what reason did you even have? like its a Chef Competition are you a Extremist Vegan or something?
(10-06-2018, 06:54 PM)Mlem Wrote: Hey i know im not involved but i was there for like 5 seconds and was going to be a Chef but for some reason i was denyed which is sorta gay, but like you breaking a PassiveRP is weird, what reason did you even have? like its a Chef Competition are you a Extremist Vegan or something?

We talking about another day, Mlem.
At this day he ruined a theatre RP and not the cooking competition
[Image: owI6QSg.png]
oh wow i didnt know there was a Theater RP
Although I know the frustration of a passiverp being ruined - They are not immune to aggressiverp altercations and therefore no rule breakage has been present in the video provided. The rule states that they can rob a place for instance, if there's not much threat posed to them.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]