Cro and Jeff
Name: £10 Cro STEAM_0:1:441811204, Jeff STEAM_0:1:126317698

SteamID: ^^

Time: 18:20

Summary: So Jessixa and Violet Kittie hosted a passive theatre RP, before it could have been started SRU and Police came in and asked what this is but they decided to sit down and watch the theatre. Then 10 Cro and his pal Jeff came in with guns and told us to stand up and move back to the wall. A person decided to take out a knife and defend the theatre but he got killed and so they killed all of us, too. After that he laughed at us in OOC and told us that it was "fun" after I said we had wanted to have some fun in this RP.

Evidence:

[Image: WHkiZ2Z.png]
[Image: owI6QSg.png]
Involved ! 

He came to my passive RP ( I was hosting an mini event & it's a small show ) and start to tell everyone to stand up and head to the back , and demending everyone to pay $500 to him , Dennis said he is ruining the roleplay, and Cro start killing everyone , I was at the backstage preparing to perform . One of them who was an audience pull out a knife and defend himself and was dead . 

He then start shooting everyone for no reason 
I told him OOC that he ruined my RP and he ….he just reply with your welcome . 

I do this for entertainment & also fun because the community wants it 

Cro, you came to my Passive RP and shoot everyone and just say : Oh it was for fun 
and still said: it's an gmod server
You backtrack yourself and telling everyone on the server , who knew about it that it's no big deal & you said you didn't break rules 

You had 208 hours and you should know that ruining a passive RP is bannable & it's breaking the rules . 
I'm already shaking while typing because you push my button, you push my limits , you killed everyone who wants to enjoy an passive RP , an show RP , and what I have to wait for everyone's NLR to be over ?!

I'm done talking …..
[Image: 1619639714462.png]
Hi, Can you tell me the exact rule number I broke? also I ordered jeff to do it, he was just listening
Everyone on FL , including admins & myself 
knew that ruining an Passive RP is bannable , everyone knew that including myself

Don't play the victim and act like you didn't do it 
the video is already CLEAR enough to show that YOU'RE the one who did it !
That's like me walking to an passive RP and start ruining it by shooting everyone & throwing molotov
[Image: 1619639714462.png]
I never said I didnt put you under FearRP, I said that Jeff did not. I ordered him to help! There is not rule againts what I did, and we were just mugging you, we never intended to be shot back. So, ontop of your RP, we intened to create an RP where we escape and fight the cops! I know the rules, I wouldnt mug all yall if I knew that it was a rule, as you said "you can get months of bans". If it isnt in the rule book then why should I be banned for it? Also as people said in OOC "PR Patrol breaking rules" IK the rules thats why I report people.
(10-04-2018, 06:58 PM)£10 Cro Wrote: Hi, Can you tell me the exact rule number I broke?

Are you serious mate? This is FearlessRP. So people want to Roleplay here. Everyday I play on this server you are minging around, breaking the rules, insult in OOC and you still do it with over 200 hours. Can't you just play like a normal person?
PassiveRP is one of the most important parts of CityRP and both hosters made a big effort to build up the theatre and host the RP. You just ruined it. You ruined the fun.

(10-04-2018, 06:58 PM)£10 Cro Wrote: also I ordered jeff to do it, he was just listening
And what do you mean with this?
PassiveRP is one of the most important parts, but the one most important to me is aggresiveRP, see your point is flawed it adds nothing to the argument, its just an observation you made that in no way shows I broke rules. And as for the second part, I was rebel leader and told jeff to come with me to help me crowd control. As for the "starts shooting everyone for no reason" This is allowed, awestruck did it to me when one of my men tried to kill him, obviously unless awestruck broke rules too
(10-04-2018, 07:13 PM)£10 Cro Wrote: PassiveRP is one of the most important parts, but the one most important me to me is aggresiveRP so your point is flawed. And as for the second part, I was rebel leader and told jeff to come with me to help me crowd control.

Fine, you can do AggressiveRP. But do you need to ruin PASSIVERp by mugging us and killing everyone?
How should we have continued the theatre RP after you killed all of us?
As stated, If all of you acctually followed FearRP we woudlnt have a reason to kill you! So dont blame me coz someone suicided and got you killed in the process
https://plays.tv/video/5bb668d7baad0c21c...-the-qweff