Cro and Jeff
You think ruining an passive RP is not breaking the rules 
How about you try throwing a damn F***ING MOLOTOV AND SEE IF IT IS RULE BREAKING 

you're holding my anger and you ruined my roleplay, how am I suppose to continue from there after everyone was being killed 

You better thinK twice before doing your action .
You act like you didn't do anything wrong and that everyone, including myself made you look bad 

Everyone knew and everyone on that day pm me and ask me: What Happen Jessixa  ? 
And I had to explain the situation 

You should've have done such a thing and made me this PISS off and couldn't do any RP for the rest of the day 

I don't give a DAMN if you're in the community for 2 months or so 
You,  as a community member should know that ruining a passive RP is breaking the rules and it's bannable

I'm gonna let the admin deal with this case as I'm not gonna reply any further...
[Image: 1619639714462.png]
(10-05-2018, 07:18 AM)£10 Cro Wrote: I am not playing the victim. We created a good Aggressive RP someone decided to stab me ruining it! Just because you are a passive roleplayer does not make you exempt from Agressive RP. About me apologising, Im not and wont as I did not do anything wrong. You guys still cannot pinpoint a rule I broke! Thats becasue I did everything within RP. We planned this since we saw you first advert. So, Instead of re using the same dupe and creating a new RP everyday, why dont you put some effort into your next one and not get angry and bitchy because you coudnt get a RPP coz people broke FearRP

As you said I have 208 hours, and I get like an average of 4 a day, this means Ive only been in the community for 2 months or so, even before moving in on your position we checked the rules to ensure we were not breaking any.

Do you know why it's called PassiveRp? Yes, because it's a passive RP. You can't just come, let others do the work for you and start your AggressiveRP ontop of your PassiveRp.

Also you didn't create a good AggressiveRP. From the beginning you (and Jeff) searched for a reason to kill everyone.

I would also say that a public theatre is a public area and you didn't even have a vaild roleplay reason to raid us.
Quote:8.1 You can't commit crimes in public and you must have a valid roleplay reason (you can rob a store in public, if deemed safe to do so). Public locations are the city, Metro stations and Connectivity road.

Quote:7.3 You must roleplay as your defined group in a realistic manner (i.e. the rebels may only use cheap items).
I dont think the 2 shotguns were that cheap but ok.
You say it was a small mug what you did. If nobody attacked you with a knife, how would you have continued your AggressiveRP?
Everyone gives you 500$ and you go out like nothing happened? It looked more like a massive hostage situation instead of a small mug.

Quote: We planned this since we saw you first advert.
So what was your reason? You saw the advert and thought, you need to ruin the RP?

Edit:
Because you want to know what rules you broke here you go:

Quote:3.1 Do not harm/kill people randomly (RDM); you must have a valid roleplay reason (a person's job or being a criminal is not a valid reason), for example protecting your property during a raid.

3.1a Violence should always be the last option.

You killed both armed men (the guy with the knife and the SRU), then you waited a second and started to shoot everyone then.
Both armed men were dead so there was no reason to shoot everyone down you saw. You ruined your own "good AggressiveRP" by killing everyone and destroyed our RP too.

At the end we had no RP and everyone died...
[Image: owI6QSg.png]
(10-05-2018, 07:33 AM)Jessixa Wrote: You think ruining an passive RP is not breaking the rules 
How about you try throwing a damn F***ING MOLOTOV AND SEE IF IT IS RULE BREAKING 
Throwing a molly would break rules, as I would have no reason to. However, I went there with the intension to mug, not kill, Mugging is not againts therules
(10-05-2018, 07:39 AM)Dennis15075 Wrote:
(10-05-2018, 07:18 AM)£10 Cro Wrote: I am not playing the victim. We created a good Aggressive RP someone decided to stab me ruining it! Just because you are a passive roleplayer does not make you exempt from Agressive RP. About me apologising, Im not and wont as I did not do anything wrong. You guys still cannot pinpoint a rule I broke! Thats becasue I did everything within RP. We planned this since we saw you first advert. So, Instead of re using the same dupe and creating a new RP everyday, why dont you put some effort into your next one and not get angry and bitchy because you coudnt get a RPP coz people broke FearRP

As you said I have 208 hours, and I get like an average of 4 a day, this means Ive only been in the community for 2 months or so, even before moving in on your position we checked the rules to ensure we were not breaking any.

Do you know why it's called PassiveRp? Yes, because it's a passive RP. You can't just come, let others do the work for you and start your AggressiveRP ontop of your PassiveRp.

Also you didn't create a good AggressiveRP. From the beginning you (and Jeff) searched for a reason to kill everyone.

I would also say that a public theatre is a public area and you didn't even have a vaild roleplay reason to raid us.
Quote:8.1 You can't commit crimes in public and you must have a valid roleplay reason (you can rob a store in public, if deemed safe to do so). Public locations are the city, Metro stations and Connectivity road.

Quote:7.3 You must roleplay as your defined group in a realistic manner (i.e. the rebels may only use cheap items).
I dont think the 2 shotguns were that cheap but ok.
You say it was a small mug what you did. If nobody attacked you with a knife, how would you have continued your AggressiveRP?
Everyone gives you 500$ and you go out like nothing happened? It looked more like a massive hostage situation instead of a small mug.

Quote: We planned this since we saw you first advert.
So what was your reason? You saw the advert and thought, you need to ruin the RP?

Edit:
Because you want to know what rules you broke here you go:

Quote:3.1 Do not harm/kill people randomly (RDM); you must have a valid roleplay reason (a person's job or being a criminal is not a valid reason), for example protecting your property during a raid.

3.1a Violence should always be the last option.

You killed both armed men (the guy with the knife and the SRU), then you waited a second and started to shoot everyone then.
Both armed men were dead so there was no reason to shoot everyone down you saw. You ruined your own "good AggressiveRP" by killing everyone and destroyed our RP too.

At the end we had no RP and everyone died...

Your saying I cant do anything to a passive RP, show me the rules againts it. As for the holding up the store, I deemed it safe as you saw I said there is only 5 and had you under FearRP making it safe. I did not RDM as I was attacked and since you were all in the same base I could consider you as a group. One shotgun is not expensive, Jeff I believe had a UMP which also is not expensive
You are litterally just angry that your RP did not go as planned, you cant pinpoint any rules I acctually broke, you just give examples of what would break rules. And I did none of the examples stated. I read the rules before going into this mugging and I am assured that the admins will do what is right. I will no-longer respond until and admin does
It's pretty funny that you genuinely think what you did was okay.

It's failrp to try and mug a room full of people in a more than likely public place.

You used violence to kill unarmed people for no reason. People being in the same room doesn't make them a group/gang/faction.

Sorry boy but you're going down this time. You'll be with Bob soon x
[Image: HmlcOJz.png]
Homie you can't walk up and massacre a room full of PassiveRP'ers and then act like the victim LOL

If your actual intention was to make money via mugging, then you'd want to avoid killing as much as possible. It's incredibly clear that you're just a dick who isn't here to RP.
                   The Undisputed Forum Champion. The Biggest Minge to ever grace FL:RP. The only person Awestruck has truly recognized as his equal.

[Image: nWL9pLZ.png]
Ive never calimed to be a victim, hence Im not reporting anyone. I dont believe you were there so crape out and you guys still cant tell me what rule I broke LMAO
(10-05-2018, 03:11 PM)£10 Cro Wrote: Ive never calimed to be a victim, hence Im not reporting anyone. I dont believe you were there so crape out and you guys still cant tell me what rule I broke LMAO

Maybe you missed it first time round, here ya go fam, all 3 of them:

3.1 Do not harm/kill people randomly (RDM); you must have a valid roleplay reason (a person's job or being a criminal is not a valid reason), for example protecting your property during a raid.

3.1a Violence should always be the last option. 

3.3 Do not use any form of weaponry without a valid roleplay reason.
[Image: HmlcOJz.png]
Mugging is a valid roleplay reason to have a weapon, And we did leave violence as the last option, didnt you see the shitshow taht happened? Also you were not involded so scrape back into your hole. Also what happened to ruining passive rps being a rule?