Cro and Jeff
(10-04-2018, 07:25 PM)£10 Cro Wrote: https://plays.tv/video/5bb668d7baad0c21c...-the-qweff

"Are we gonna kill them ehhh or mug em?" - 10 Cro, 2018

So you also abused Third Person, ran inside without a reason, ruined the RP and Mass RDMed everyone because one person decided to attack you with a knife?
[Image: owI6QSg.png]
LMAO Im not the one who said "are we gonna kill them or mug them" that was jeff, who as I stated multiple times didnt have full knowledge of what we were doing. As for your other comments, are you thick? We came in to mug you and then diffended ourselves
I said everything I had to say
Lets wait for an admin to respond
You still have not told me what rule I broke. Oh wait I didnt break one!
(10-04-2018, 07:07 PM)Super Moe Wrote: Not involved and I probably will get a warn but if its not written in the rules, then how is it a rule? If you cant actually pin point the rule that Cro or Jeff broke then why would you make a report?

As you said, you are not involved so why do you even post this?
(10-04-2018, 08:05 PM)Dennis15075 Wrote:
(10-04-2018, 07:07 PM)Super Moe Wrote: Not involved and I probably will get a warn but if its not written in the rules, then how is it a rule? If you cant actually pin point the rule that Cro or Jeff broke then why would you make a report?

Possibly because he bought up a point that you have no case, I broke no rules
Involved: I was the guy that went rambo and tried to knife you.
Your killing of me was of course justified, however killing the others was not.

Here's a list of rules I believe you broke:

3.1 Do not harm/kill people randomly (RDM); you must have a valid roleplay reason (a person's job or being a criminal is not a valid reason), for example protecting your property during a raid.

3.1a Violence should always be the last option.

3.3 Do not use any form of weaponry without a valid roleplay reason.

You had no valid reason to pull a gun on these people in the first place. You certainly did not have a valid reason to kill anyone besides myself.
[Image: HmlcOJz.png]
(10-04-2018, 08:14 PM)£10 Cro Wrote:
(10-04-2018, 08:05 PM)Dennis15075 Wrote:

Possibly because he bought up a point that you have no case, I broke no rules
Why do other need to speak for you? Can't you argue by yourself? btw courthouse rule 1

(10-04-2018, 08:37 PM)Budy Wrote: Involved: I was the guy that went rambo and tried to knife you.
Your killing of me was of course justified, however killing the others was not.

Here's a list of rules I believe you broke:

3.1 Do not harm/kill people randomly (RDM); you must have a valid roleplay reason (a person's job or being a criminal is not a valid reason), for example protecting your property during a raid.

3.1a Violence should always be the last option.

3.3 Do not use any form of weaponry without a valid roleplay reason.

You had no valid reason to pull a gun on these people in the first place. You certainly did not have a valid reason to kill anyone besides myself.

You still believing you broke no rules?
And why are you still complaining? You destroyed our RP, broke several rules you probably not ever heard about and took our fun
I'm not gonna fight over about it
Those who were there who came to do Passive RP saw what you did , they saw what you did so quit playing the victim: I didn't break any rules

It's already F***ing CLEAR on the video 
I don't care about your side because you try to find a reason to kill us all but it doesn't give you an EXCUSE to ruin an passive roleplay 

As I've said before, Ruining an passive roleplay by any means either attempt to ruined it with shooting or other methods, it is still not a valid reason nor an excuse
you can just ask every single admin like: Is it a valid reason, their answer is it's bannable & it's breaking the rules so stop with your childish act of: I didn't break a rule 

So stop playing the victim and made me look like the bad guy 
Everyone who was there SAW it, they are not blind nor deaf 

I'm done with your bullshit , you have drove me to my limit , I've never seen someone who is such a minge & a troll , and stating their reason : Oh , it's just for fun or i'm so bored 

It's no excuse & could result in harsh punishment given by the admins 
You had 208 hours and you should know better than that 

And don't give me your stupid apologise, it's already too late to turn back to the past and change it , you probably don't regret one bit 
[Image: 1619639714462.png]
I am not playing the victim. We created a good Aggressive RP someone decided to stab me ruining it! Just because you are a passive roleplayer does not make you exempt from Agressive RP. About me apologising, Im not and wont as I did not do anything wrong. You guys still cannot pinpoint a rule I broke! Thats becasue I did everything within RP. We planned this since we saw you first advert. So, Instead of re using the same dupe and creating a new RP everyday, why dont you put some effort into your next one and not get angry and bitchy because you coudnt get a RPP coz people broke FearRP

As you said I have 208 hours, and I get like an average of 4 a day, this means Ive only been in the community for 2 months or so, even before moving in on your position we checked the rules to ensure we were not breaking any.