The staff team
Yeah just gonna delete all previous comments, I don't want a bad reputation with the c00l kids, I am gonna stay out of this from now on it's quite the negative place.
 [Image: ZOfygkU.png]
I get the frustration at the staff however, applications won't fix the problem. Pretty much everyone will fill in an application on the off chance of getting chosen, then you're straight back to square one - many people wanting admin and only a few able to fit the role.

I don't really see where it would go other than more paperwork for the current staff. Admins already look at everyone on the server as a potential candidate, having applications might mean those that deserve the role don't get it because they didn't bother with an application.

Most people who choose to sign-up to become an admin do it for the wrong reasons from my experience. I was part of a staff team, the trouble with people who want power most is that they rarely - if ever - make the right choices. Every choice they make is to keep or expand the arbitrary power or influence they hold, even if they act like they don't want it. Again, that's only from the experiences I've had though.

I also find that a lot of the people who want to administrate on Fearless do it because they want to punish others, not help them. Maybe evaluate your own reasons why you want to become staff before you decide that you deserve it. That being said, some of the current staff team could do with evaluating the reasons they should stay as staff rather than look for a replacement.
[Image: hyPcnFC.png]
The following 1 user Likes Rookie (Isaac)'s post:
  • Joe Joe
there all shit lol
The following 3 users Like User 19014's post:
  • SpaghettiFTW, EmM, Aryen
(10-23-2018, 06:06 PM)Frost Wrote: there all shit lol

they're
The following 8 users Like sebasti161's post:
  • Tomo, Joe Joe, Zecon, Random, Dragnort_, Agorith, Exotic, Aryen
(10-23-2018, 04:05 PM)Murdoch Murdoch Wrote: Zulu, please actually know what you are talking about.

Firstly, and I'm getting sick of saying this now, yes they have lives, but that does not mean that they cannot come on and fulfil their role for even half an hour, did you even play back in August? There was no staff for hours on end, and no, not because they have "lives", but because they were lazy, it does not take 1 month and beyond to be too busy with "life", alongside the rest of your team.

As for "just go post a PR", do you live under a rock? PR section is a fucking mess, half the time no-one bothers their arse to clean it up.

What boils my blood though, is that us "normal" players suffer with our PRs being unconcluded. Yet (and I hate to make an example but) when Lesanka makes a PR, within 10 minutes if not less, Divey (her friend) swoops in to conclude it and issue a punishment, if only he could bother his hole to do that with a few other PRs.

/rant over

That example you mention with lesanka is not Divey giving special treatment. He was on the server went afk for a couple of mins and whilst he was afk this guy went ape shit. I sent him a video and she posted a pr. So when he came back we sent him the link.
THe point is that you’re trying to make accusations and yet you know nothing of the situation.
The following 1 user Likes Aspire's post:
  • Divey
(10-24-2018, 12:15 PM)Aspire Wrote:
(10-23-2018, 04:05 PM)Murdoch Murdoch Wrote: Zulu, please actually know what you are talking about.

Firstly, and I'm getting sick of saying this now, yes they have lives, but that does not mean that they cannot come on and fulfil their role for even half an hour, did you even play back in August? There was no staff for hours on end, and no, not because they have "lives", but because they were lazy, it does not take 1 month and beyond to be too busy with "life", alongside the rest of your team.

As for "just go post a PR", do you live under a rock? PR section is a fucking mess, half the time no-one bothers their arse to clean it up.

What boils my blood though, is that us "normal" players suffer with our PRs being unconcluded. Yet (and I hate to make an example but) when Lesanka makes a PR, within 10 minutes if not less, Divey (her friend) swoops in to conclude it and issue a punishment, if only he could bother his hole to do that with a few other PRs.

/rant over

That example you mention with lesanka is not Divey giving special treatment. He was on the server went afk for a couple of mins and whilst he was afk this guy went ape shit. I sent him a video and she posted a pr. So when he came back we sent him the link.
THe point is that you’re trying to make accusations and yet you know nothing of the situation.

I think the point would remain that this is 'special treatment' as there are PR's with its last replies dating back to early september?
I understand why Divey would just rush this and just quickly do this for his friends, I've done it before surely, but your reply isn't much of a counter argument.

Edit: I think it's fine when staff prioritises PR's made by their friends, ASLONG as other PR's don't get neglected. Just wanted to clarify.
(10-24-2018, 01:04 PM)Agorith Wrote:

/rant over

I think the point would remain that this is 'special treatment' as there are PR's with its last replies dating back to early september?
I understand why Divey would just rush this and just quickly do this for his friends, I've done it before surely, but your reply isn't much of a counter argument.

Edit: I think it's fine when staff prioritises PR's made by their friends, ASLONG as other PR's don't get neglected. Just wanted to clarify.

He caught the pr right after it happened. 
He knew exactly what happened and was able to respond to it.

He would of done it for anyone.
(10-24-2018, 01:24 PM)Aspire Wrote:
(10-24-2018, 01:04 PM)Agorith Wrote:

/rant over

He caught the pr right after it happened. 
He knew exactly what happened and was able to respond to it.

He would of done it for anyone.

I'm a 100% sure that ain't true so I guess that's where this discussion ends.
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • Lewwings
(10-24-2018, 11:32 AM)sebasti161 Wrote:

they're

i knew that i was just tired
(10-24-2018, 06:05 PM)Frost Wrote:
(10-24-2018, 11:32 AM)sebasti161 Wrote:

they're

i knew that i was just tired

mhm