Player Report - Baskinger
Name of player: Baskinger

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:63153822

Time in GMT: 03/10/18 Around 4pm

Server: V4D

Summary: I was just walking to my base, they were raiding me for "armed men" even though Litterally no-one who lives there was there. They then arrest me for being armed when I wasnt, Didnt have corrupt in their description.

Evidence:
https://plays.tv/video/5bb6357add1b3b562...-got-there-
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...F6D1E058D/
So, why are you solely reporting me in this raid? As seen in your own video i you can see most of the goverment team there, youre even talking to a different officer who gave you the reason for a raid.
Backup was called there because armed men were seen and you ran into the property, even admitting that you owned the place.

Im not sure if it was this instance but we found contraband later on the property.
I wasnt arrested for contraband. I was arrested for weapons. I clearly did not have weapons! Therefore this was false arrest when not being orrupt, you did not search me, speak to me, check my ID or anything.
Multiple cops disagreed with you. Another officer claimed he saw weaponry and called for /backup as seen in the video.
Could you answer the questions why youre just reporting me and not the 4 other officers on the scene?

Cheers
They dlearly did not claim I had wepaons, and since I did not you were corrupt
(10-04-2018, 05:26 PM)£10 Cro Wrote: They dlearly did not claim I had wepaons, and since I did not you were corrupt

I think youre confusing me with someoe else because this video clearly has other officers (Datass1234) say 'because i just saw armed men here you moron'.
Thtas the reason for the raid not for the arrest xD Search me first next time!
You even admit in the video that this is your house? What are you even trying to argue dude? The invalid raid or the invalid arrest? Because both seem pretty valid to me from your video.
Youre either the armed men, or have illegal activity on your property. You can pick the charge if you want but theyre both arrestable offences bud.
Well to start off with, no one was even in thte house xD so false raid
(10-04-2018, 06:08 PM)£10 Cro Wrote: Well to start off with, no one was even in thte house xD so false raid

Well thats your word against multiple officers. So if this PR is based on a false raid, why only report me, there were 4 others on the scene as well. Hell, i didnt even commence the raid and arrived there as backup.