The Loyalists remain
Fearless has changed. It's no longer about roleplay, interaction or enjoyment. It's an endless series of arguments, argued by rank-beggars and those who want change. Fearless e-begging, and its consumption of good roleplay, has become a well-oiled machine. Fearless has changed. ranked players carry ranked nametags, using rank specific items. Their friends inside their server enhance and regulate their abuse. Assuming control. Information control. Emotion control. Roleplay control. Everything is monitored, and kept overly-controlled. Fearless has changed. The age of deterrence has become the age of over-control. All in the name of averting catastrophe from those who disagree with them. And he who controls the banning, controls the history here. Fearless has changed. When the server is under total control, war becomes routine.

- K.
señor de los anillos de plata
shitposter a nivel subatómico

Imagen de firma eliminada (demasiado grande) - DVN
The following 2 users Like lordofthesilver's post:
  • Andrew Juniperfield, Bobby
You used good punctuation and grammar there, and don't forget the knowledge of having an opinion.

Not sure if this is a joke, but your opinion is very good. You made it seem like a poem, giving me a full image of Fearless in my head and honestly I can't argue with that.
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
this is so cringe oml it hurt to read
The following 3 users Like juicyorange's post:
  • Janzo 火, IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII, Ludo
people who dont get it are uncultured eks dee
y'all fake mgs fans
He even put title what it is, its a dead giveaway unless ur bocelistod eks dee
(10-04-2018, 06:39 AM)juicyorange Wrote: this is so cringe oml it hurt to read

epic troll
señor de los anillos de plata
shitposter a nivel subatómico

Imagen de firma eliminada (demasiado grande) - DVN
no u sir i hate ur fanta
can someone help me with my homework how do i find the intersection between something like f(x)=2x-4 and a line that crosses over the points a a=(-1, 5) and b=(1, 9)
The following 2 users Like Emil's post:
  • Link, Zona
(10-05-2018, 03:03 PM)Emil Wrote: can someone help me with my homework how do i find the intersection between something like f(x)=2x-4 and a line that crosses over the points a a=(-1, 5) and b=(1, 9)

do it yourself pussy
Dad is that you?